Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,724 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

why people divorce too much today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / why people divorce too much today (961 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / A WOMAN'S OPINION: Why Do People Divorce? / 14 Comics On How Much Today’s Childhood Differs From Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why people divorce too much today by makzeze: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
why?
Re: why people divorce too much today by jaymejate: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Think deeply, you are the one that make her that way. One of your attitude or what you've done like cheat her made her that way.

If you are legally married, of course you can't divorce her, you stick together. She is your wife, make her feel that way. You must have married her because you love her, then continue to.
If you are not legally married, i have no say!
Re: why people divorce too much today by SurefireAsoOke: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Shey u sef won divorce her?

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: why people divorce too much today by natasha: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Don't waste your time advising this boy o. Read through his previous topics and you ll understand why.
He does not know the meaning of "Husband"
He doesn't deserve your epistle. .....send him to his mum or his alfas cos that's who he listens to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why people divorce too much today by Pidggin(f): 2:27am On Dec 07, 2015
makzeze:
We have an argument with my wife and she took a knife and threaten to harm me if I divorce her.

which kind wahala be this?

Why you wan divorce am? Stop threatening her with divorce.
Re: why people divorce too much today by Exponental(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2015
If you garbage in, surely u garbage out. GIGO!
Re: why people divorce too much today by Eketem: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Pidggin:

Why you wan divorce am? Stop threatening her with divorce.

It is the wife who hasn't divorced him yet I blame.

His mother demanded his wife respected her more than she did her own mother
The wife refused his mother demanded he divorce his wife and he did, then he came to nairaland for advice

He then goes behind the mother to bring back the wife, mother demands he sends the wife away he returns to nairaland for advice

He then decides to marry another wife to make him mother happy, wife finds out and threatens his babe, he returns for more advice

Now he has pissed the wife off again.

My worry in this whole thing is why the wife keeps staying with the confused Mummy's boy who should really not be married to anyone

4 Likes

Re: why people divorce too much today by makzeze: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Eketem:

The wife refused his mother demanded he divorce his wife and he did, then he came to nairaland for advice

He then goes behind the mother to bring back the wife, mother demands he sends the wife away he returns to nairaland for advice

He then decides to marry another wife to make him mother happy, wife finds out and threatens his babe, he returns for more advice

My worry in this whole thing is why the wife keeps staying with the confused Mummy's boy who should really not be married to anyone
so u dey follow me jeje.
Re: why people divorce too much today by Pidggin(f): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Eketem:

Thanks for this.

@OP, so you put someone through all this now you are asking why she is threatening you? I heard Mamma's boys never make good husband, you better grow up.

1 Like

Re: why people divorce too much today by SAMBARRY: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin
natasha:
Don't waste your time advising this boy o. Read through his previous topics and you ll understand why.
He does not know the meaning of "Husband"
He doesn't deserve your epistle. .....send him to his mum or his alfas cos that's who he listens to

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / Have You Seen This Girl / Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.