Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) (26748 Views)

Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Hamster143(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
End time phyno, End time dog. Phyno need more Alabukun...hahahah
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
After "pray for Paris" now this? He should replace his PR ASAP. But its his life If he even decide to feed the termites.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Do you expect any thing reasonable from Eze Nnunu. Pls don't forget to show love to the less privilege(talakas) especially in your village mr Phyno not only to ur kare(dog)
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by orizucj(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
All I see is Phyno trying to make his money. He is just a media outlet for those people wey wan dog feeding lol.... They will just wire the doe to him shaparly... If na me if you like metusella pic I go market am for you...

NA MoNey All oF us De FiNd ;DAll I see is Phyno trying to make his money. He is just a media outlet for those people wey wan dog feeding lol.... They will just wire the doe to him shaparly... If na me if you like metusella pic I go market am for you...

NA MoNey All oF us De FiNd

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Oga seun knows.

Meanwhile I remember some time back a thread was opened about a driver who earns 25k and was given 40k by Oga to buy dog food.

There were people on both sides of the argument.

IMO if you want to feed dog feed dog, if you don't want to don't. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2015
MadCow1:
African Niggas are just thirsty.. grin

The dude put up a post to support a foundation that caters to stray dogs and people start to blow their tops.

If his post supported IDP's, some Eastern Biafra - minded niggas would still vex say why ehn dey support ndi Hausa when they are the enemies.

Please y'all Niggas need to smoke some good Sapele weed and chill the fhuck out.

If you don't like Dogs, then don't donate.

If you can't feed a dog that requires scrap off of your table, na human being you go fit take care of? angry

Meanwhile Phyno.. In Nigeria, Dog, goat and humans no get difference. All na meat.

undecided
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

undecided

Stop fhucking editing my posts.

Thanksm
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Well, someone has to speak for the dogs.

Helping dogs doesn't stop you from helping humans too.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
MadCow1:

I like the way you edit my posts.

Thanksm

You're welcome grin
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Polarbite:
hmmm,bro i thnk u re ryt.Dere was ds video of his i watched and at d end of d video/song,dere was a sign board wic had a dog inscribed on it.Cant remember wat d sign says...i thik it's 'Dogs not allowed' or smth sha.

Dat's "Asai" video...I clearly saw dat signpost too. So was not surprised seeing dat dog post on his instagram page
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2015
shevon:
Na wah o, for a person of his status, there something he shouldn't bring to the public, especially in a country like Nigeria where we have so much suffering. IDPs are there with malnourished people and he has never for once thought of campaigning to raise funds for them to feed. It is well o.

He will campaign however he likes. If he is passionate about dogs, let him speak for a dog charity. You campaign for the IDPs. Celebrity does not equal mumu.

PS: I'm a dog lover so I get him.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Wizkoko(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Out of all the suffering in Nigeria, it is only dogs that Phyno care about? Which dog slf? He wan use dog chop people money.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by nwarosa: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cpumping:
loool, wts all these oyinbo shit na,

lemme tell u for fact all those street dogs aka akuke aka nkita aka bingo dey feed well pass sm pple.

but seriously wt is d correct english name/breed for those street dogs
Mongrel
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by kathyander25(f): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Save dogs....
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
northvietnam:
God I need my testimony this week, you are the God of impossibilities .

that's Nigeria/human beings for u. internally or Externally displaced people, no body cares .
even the the politicians donating to these IDP camps are doing so to make news headlines.

if our jet flying prophets,politicians, Celebs will donate 20naira sef , I bet u Nigerian visa will be harder than American visa.

May God have mercy on Nigerians in & outside the Country.

Nigerian visa is not beans and bread my nigga...ask americans and others what they go through to get Nigerian visa... first hand experience
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by jessetom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
ogorkojo:
Na wich kain dog e dey talk abt? Urhobo dog wen hunger don master abi na Oyibo dog wen d owner get plenty money? If I hear say dem wan start charity foundation for dog.

Chai! Urhobo nation don suffer. Why you come dae pick on my tribes-dog?
#endtimegeneration :-/
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
/
That's what happens when you watch too many American movies.

It distorts reality. Perhaps, Phyno forgot that he is living in Nigeria.

The same way some bas.tards walk around sagging because their parents could afford DSTv.

\

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by shevon: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

He will campaign however he likes. If he is passionate about dogs, let him speak for a dog charity. You campaign for the IDPs. Celebrity does not equal mumu.

PS: I'm a dog lover so I get him.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Polarbite(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tobium1:

Dat's "Asai" video...I clearly saw dat signpost too. So was not surprised seeing dat dog post on his instagram page
yea, 'Asai'! Lol,i was a bit surprise but ur post spoke 2 my brain.LOL

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
In my place we don't feed dogs, we eat dogs and feed those that don't have meat.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=14pt] Na pesin Wey don chop fit tell another pesin "come chop". Bobo ye o serious rara![/size]
favAMEBO:
Phyno aka Eze Nnunu (King of the Birds) will need to fly as high as possible so these shots don't get to him, lol. The hip hop star was called out by fans on instagram after he asked them to donate to a charity feeding hungry dogs.
Phyno you no try for this one sha, when we get IDPs, Orphans and Co. Phyno fino I get where you are coming from sha, but in this part of the world, we'd rather have these dogs gracing our pot of soups than them being a burden on our purse... Times are hard.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-9ZKHkJH5f/?taken-by=phynofino
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
[size=14pt] Na pesin Wey don chop fit tell another pesin "come chop". Bobo ye o serious rara![/size]
how's you? grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by idinc(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ha choo my moni,ha weta colat
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nice one Phyno,Humanity doesn't begin and end with humans alone,it extends even to lower creatures.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by SESSOL: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
U can send all the hungry dogs to calabar in cross-rivers state, wen there they will hungry no more.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by jeremioluwaseyi: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cpumping:
loool, wts all these oyinbo shit na,

lemme tell u for fact all those street dogs aka akuke aka nkita aka bingo dey feed well pass sm pple.

but seriously wt is d correct english name/breed for those street dogs
They are called mongrels.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time campaign
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pardon? You are mistaking me for someone else.
STFUareyouGod:
how's Mash? grin wink grin
I'm beginning to assume things in my mind... Could it ve been...
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Pardon? You are mistaking me for someone else. I'm beginning to assume things in my mind... Could it ve been...
why you edit my original comment? cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Because viewer discretion is adviced. I advice you edit it also. Refer to your inbx.ASAP!
STFUareyouGod:
why you edit my original comment? cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
VivaVivre:
Because viewer discretion is adviced. I advice you edit it also. Refer to your inbx.ASAP!
lol. Gotya

I'm smart like that wink
Re: Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Sorry to burst your bubble Mr Smarty Pants!!! It ain't me.
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Gotya

I'm smart like that wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring / Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) / Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.