Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June (16683 Views)

Poll: Which country will come out on top?

Nigeria: 93% (71 votes)
Kenya: 2% (2 votes)
Draw: 3% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
King Kanu aka slow poison. . . . but we can only rely on him in the 2nd half, not a full 90 minutes.

Make una free Mikel. Mikel is the only one that can keep our midfield ticking with passes in the absence of Kanu.

I would like to see a 3 man midfield of Ajilore/Keita, Mikel and Uche Kalu. Kanu can then come on in the 2nd half if needed.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by IFELEKE(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
I will sure sleep with a big smile tonite. . .Tunisia, Get Ready!!!
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by GeeCee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
Will prefer a loss to having dat thing cald Mikel
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by bandely(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Crizzle

Now that the game is over, will you please come and sort out my dinner? angry cheesy

You don start again! grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Cristalz(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
That our penalty be as e get sha. grin Watching the replays.

Nsofor's goal was just too HOT!

I really hope Amodu now knows who should be among our starting 11 and who shouldn't. And for Pete's sake, he should get a formation going!

@Ibime
Mikel is not bad, but his shakara is 3 much. That's why people don't hesitate to criticize him 'cos he acts like he is all that.

@Brash
Please feel free to starve. grin I've already picked out your burial spot. cheesy grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by lexyman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
with just 45mins  kanu makes d difference. he deserves d crown tonight
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by fyneguy: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2009
who be the man of the match
?
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by FBS: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
kanu is a beast. The most intelligent player till date.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by MrCrackles(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
Cristalz:

@Brash
Please feel free to starve. grin I've already picked out your burial spot. cheesy grin

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dat is the final straw, you are out of my palatial home tonight!
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Grizzly(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
Oh y'all should just shore-up! Wats there to smile about? We're forkin trailin' a much better team thats not willin to let up and i hear someone saying he'll sleep with a wide smile. . I pray we dont qualify
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by mykali(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles: We should be glad KANU is not playing, we cant have old ass legs running around!

Brash, you might want to eat those words.

Kanu came in and two goals came in his wake. that guy is defying age to do the unthinkable on the pitch.
maybe he's in the running for another African Best Player  grin

the lads did good today.i'll rate 'em 8/10
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by fyneguy: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
u dont have to run around in football to make the difference, atleast kanu proved that
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by anusule(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
but its good to know he was in training with the team, he wasnt picked though.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by MrCrackles(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2009
mykali:

Nah i already had some prawns and pasta, thanks dude!
Kanu is crap and will only shine when you play KENYA grin
KENYA are bunch of stick thin blackened morons anyway, they should stick to long distance races! tongue
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by agabaI23(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
mykali:

Kanu came in and two goals came in his wake. that guy is defying age to do the unthinkable on the pitch.

8/10 is too flattering. Just like englands 4-0 against kharzakstan yesterday.
The right score for me is 5/10, nothing more
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by jensinmi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
I'm glad the next match will be in Tunis. That way I won't have to rely on AIT (African Incompetence Televison) to watch it. They cut out just before kick off to music videos. Then they lost signal altogether. Came back for 4 minutes in second half and then lost signal till the match was over and players shaking hands. And next thing you know they are putting on a beauty pageant. Like that is what people want to watch. I seriously don't know whose idea it was to give them broadcasting rights to the FIFA 2010 world cup. I think SuperSports would have been a better choice any time of day.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Cristalz(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2009
mykali:

8? Seems you didn't watch the game. An 8 is way too high to give 'em. Forget the scoreline.  .  .the Eagles messed up. And it also helped that the Kenyan side were slow witted, slow paced and dull in attack.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by mykali(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah i already had some prawns and pasta, thanks dude!
Kanu is crap and will only shine when you play KENYA grin
KENYA are bunch of stick thing blackened morons anyway, they should stick to long distance races! tongue

yeah, Wenger is so good at buying crap.  grin
agabaI23:

8/10 is too flattering. Just like englands 4-0 against kharzakstan yesterday.
The right score for me is 5/10, nothing more

i must have been too happy.  tongue
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by lalaboi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
To all my fellow and loya Naijarians. . . .use this song chilla! lol

[flash=445,364]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZI5QwCUGk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="[/flash]
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by lalaboi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
Crackles. . . . .Which one u dey sef??. . . .Just post it here once and for all. . .which country you rep??. . . . make i knw. . . i nor gree all this half naija half togo oh! tongue
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by mykali(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
Cristalz:

8? Seems you didn't watch the game. An 8 is way too high to give 'em. Forget the scoreline.  .  .the Eagles messed up. And it also helped that the Kenyan side were slow witted, slow paced and dull in attack.

okay, how'z 3/10? maybe next time they'll score 10 goals and  . . . grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Cristalz(f): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
@jesinmi
Pele. grin
Supersport is still the best when it comes to showing live games. Others are busy screaming for rights when they still have a lot of shitty technical issues to take care of. Extremely annoying.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by fyneguy: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
Crystalz

lack of formation na tactics itself.  it confuses ur opponent grin

whatever u say, they deserved 8/10
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Grizzly(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
I spy, with ma left eye,What do the super eagles have in common with the gunners?
Donti worry ma people! You'd soon be dancing to the tune of will.i.ams heartbreaker very soon.
Super eagles? Dem go break ya hearrrti ! Pssk!
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by MrCrackles(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
Mykali

Dont ejaculate intermittently because Kanu played well, face it, dat dude has gone past his sell by date!
Where was he all season when Portsmouth were struggling to pick up points?
Kanu was a good player, but when you are approaching 50, u cant be good or merit a young team
U can show flashes but you cant hack it
When Wenger bought Kanu he was prolly around 30, even though the bastard claimed to be under 20, but then he still had it in him grin
Wenger was decieved. Other coaches buying Nigerian players all over are continuously decieved
Didnt Moyes find out YAK was nearing 40 at the start of the season? shocked grin

Anyway nuff said, Nigeria, congrats!! tongue

Crizzle

Can i fucking have my dinner, nigga starving love! angry angry angry grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by MrCrackles(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
lalaboi:

Crackles. . . . .Which one u dey sef??. . . .Just post it here once and for all. . .which country you rep??. . . . make i knw. . . i nor gree all this half naija half togo oh! tongue

All i know is that i am getting in touch with my naija side by coming on here! grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by yousouph(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
We all know these players doesn't represent their true age & Kanu still making impact on d team should be applauded even if he's 60yrs. Looking ahead, at least a draw in Rades is alright & victory in naija take SE atop
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by jensinmi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ Cristalz

Thanks jo. They went out and bought several High Definition trucks and HD cameras to show to FIFA on inspection of their facilities. They were now displaying that stuff on their station.

These are the same Idiots whose shows all look terrible on Standard Definition. All the shows without exception - Focus Nigeria (Which I love btw), and all the news shows. Bad lighting, Horrible sound ( haven't they heard of BOOM mics), Shaky backgrounds, and other Nonsense. I'm tired of them. At best, AIT looks amateurish and by that I even mean a Nigerian Amateurish o not western Amateur. And now they want to start deceiving us with HD equipment. Who will watch HD in Nigeria self. With which tv and which HD receiver. Nonsense.

Chei. Still don't believe I stayed home today to watch this match and I have my final exam for University next week.

I CURSE AIT. Shior. Shior.
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by cashful(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
thou we have a good scoreline, there is still much to be done, especially midfield linking attack.
kalu is a good marker but lacks good passing skills
olofinjano lacks initiative for attack, just bc he is a Df midfielder doesnt mean he can not do this, thou he has shown overtime that he cannot
presently we are short of good attacking midfders
ie is why Kanu showed a lot of difference when he came in, but for how long
Sodje is not really it for me, but Adeleye seems to have push out Shittu
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by mykali(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Crackles

All that is History. But thanks for showing some love to the Green Boiz. wink
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by Cristalz(f): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
@jesinmi
Aw. At least Nigeria won. grin Just forget about DAARSAT people.

fyneguy:

Crystalz

lack of formation na tactics itself.  it confuses ur opponent grin

whatever u say, they deserved 8/10

Yeah, it confused the Kenyans so much that [i]we [/i]ended up not having a midfield. Lovely tactic. grin
Re: SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June by init4dmoni(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
here we come 2010 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi / FIFA Confirms That It Will Not Ban The NFF / Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.