Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) (43179 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by segxes23(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
May God bless this dude, you still have humanity inside of you.
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
The money given to the kids goes to a crime syndicate and the phillipine police can't track them? Well shaa I never knew I would be alive to see a police force worse than Nigerian police
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by DonX001: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
I almost applauded you when u said the pix was not captured by you but an observer nd same observer captured the receipts..

Are u showing us the receipts to praise you for spending

My brother God rewards givers who give with their right hand without the left knowing..

Uwa Mmebi Philanthropist....

grin grin grin
Good thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by mkbessman(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=kidgod post=40759738]Can someone summarize it for me? [/qu

its not too long Mr African man....no wonder the white man says if you wanna hide something from an African man, put it in a book.... please learn to read my dear.... no offense tho..
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by ayusman16(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice one bro. May the Almighty bless your kind soul.
BTW you are a gunner!
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

So In essence u re encouraging advert giving

Secondly what is the essence of the receipt advert

My dear, giving should not be advertised if u re a natural giver, it's only in Nigeria people shower praises to advert givers like our politicians..

So times in my house I see bags of foodstuff bought the nxt it disappears on a sunday not until one day I inquired from mum nd she told me where popsi sends it to nd we in the same house don't ve prior knowledge....
Am not encouraging advert giving, but how then will people learn the art of giving if they are not shown these experiences. By showing the receipt, he was trying to tell us that he did little by offering to share his meal with the little boy but the couple did more by paying the bills of both of them. Its not like he was advertising giving, he was only trying to let people know how rewarding giving could be. There is this show i came across on youtube lately " the Ellen show". It is hosted by a woman named Ellen Degeneres. What she does is to go through youtube and other video sites and watch how people give, risk their lives on behalf of others and even those suffering from cancer and other ailments. She brings them to the show and sometimes narrates their story to her well to do friends and these people end up being rewarded for their good works and sacrifices, while those suffering from such sickness are given free medical attention and even funds by her or her friends. For so many of us that watched the videos on youtube ( i could tell from the comments), it stirred something in us...the spirit of giving and sacrifice and loving your family. You see, even though there is no way i could hate my family or not give when the opportunity arises, the video helped me believe in humanity once again. So sometimes, its good to let people know and remember there is hope for humanity amidst the war, hate and wickedness in the world. sorry for d epistle though grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Pause: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

So In essence u re encouraging advert giving

Secondly what is the essence of the receipt advert

My dear, giving should not be advertised if u re a natural giver, it's only in Nigeria people shower praises to advert givers like our politicians..

So times in my house I see bags of foodstuff bought the nxt it disappears on a sunday not until one day I inquired from mum nd she told me where popsi sends it to nd we in the same house don't ve prior knowledge....

Must we always find a fault in everything, this is a good story and must be applaud. The poor kid at least got a good meal. Whether the motive for giving is for advert for me is irrelevant. Its a story to encourage others to do good. period.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by lordthree(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
lawanson44:
My Igbo brothers doing me proud in the Philippines. cheesy cheesy

If it were to be the Sophisticated tribe, they will even steal from the child. Go and see how they are commiting crime in London...dem full there
You need sense bruv
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by ril19(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
tasceige:

You mind him? His first comment was (G), a space booker and now he doesn't even understand that small English passage, let's see what happens next.

NOT that he doesn't understand it dear. that write up seems too tiny to read in the screen of the phone he's using. i've been in his shoes before.
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by menix(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
janefrancisca:
Am not encouraging advert giving, but how then will people learn the art of giving if they are not shown these experiences. By showing the receipt, he was trying to tell us that he did little by offering to share his meal with the little boy but the couple did more by paying the bills of both of them. Its not like he was advertising giving, he was only trying to let people know how rewarding giving could be. There is this show i came across on youtube lately " the Ellen show". It is hosted by a woman named Ellen Degeneres. What she does is to go through youtube and other video sites and watch how people give, risk their lives on behalf of others and even those suffering from cancer and other ailments. She brings them to the show and sometimes narrates their story to her well to do friends and these people end up being rewarded for their good works and sacrifices, while those suffering from such sickness are given free medical attention and even funds by her or her friends. For so many of us that watched the videos on youtube ( i could tell from the comments), it stirred something in us...the spirit of giving and sacrifice and loving your family. You see, even though there is no way i could hate my family or not give when the opportunity arises, the video helped me believe in humanity once again. So sometimes, its good to let people know and remember there is hope for humanity amidst the war, hate and wickedness in the world. sorry for d epistle though grin

Agree with you 90%, just that Nigerians re fond of advert giving, I I have a friend who is good at that...
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by binkc(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
God will reward u abundantly bro.... quite touching
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=menix post=40804039]I almost applauded you when u said the pix was not captured by you but an observer nd same observer captured the receipts..

My brother God rewards givers who give with their right hand without the left knowing..

forget the money spent and check what who paid the bills wrote. some good deeds can not be hidden
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by iswallker(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
marsoden:

SUMMARY

1) Learn to read, it is not illegal yet.
2) Show kindness to people around you. You don't know how far your little kindness can go in touching peoples lives.

some folks cant stay here and read long passages... grin

i dash in and out most times.... wink
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by danidee10(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm waiting for the person that will come and say end time here....God will redirect ur destiny with slap n the op's own with blessing
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Lothbrok(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
I almost applauded you when u said the pix was not captured by you but an observer nd same observer captured the receipts..

He was showing the GOD BLESS YOU part, written by a customer. . as explained in the write up.

Cos he never paid a dime for the meal they both had. It was taken care of anonymously. The cashier simply passed

the receipt to him.

Anyways, I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh!
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by bebe2(f): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

grin grin grin u no read the story,
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
arabianights:
THESE ARE THE KINDA MEN WOMEN SHOULD PRAY TO HAVE AS A HUSBAND<FATHER AND BROTHER..........THIS GUY"S WIFE WILL BE ONE HELLUVA LUCKY WOMAN AND SHE BETTER KNOW HOW TO KEEP AND TREAT HIM

Hmmn...

Watching you in 7D. wink
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
lawanson44:
My Igbo brothers doing me proud in the Philippines. cheesy cheesy

If it were to be the Sophisticated tribe, they will even steal from the child. Go and see how they are commiting crime in London...dem full there

and the drugs you're pushing all over south east asia and south america fooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by forandy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Awwww cry...taff touch me nw sad

#onmywaytogenesis undecided
#imustfeedallthosebeggers angry
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by menix(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin grin u no read the story,

For this End Time nah him person go dey read Philippine story abii...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by forandy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
JayJustus:

and the drugs you're pushing all over south east asia and south america fooooooooooooooooooooool

Guy, do you in any way have joy? shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians are kind hearted people, I don't know where boko karam cme from
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by moreme: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
kidgod:
Can someone summarize it for me?

Rather pray for devine spirit of God for understanding.
That's all I think you need
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
[img] After reading the story, i cldnt hold back my tears.. God will surely bless you... directly or indirectly

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Read.

Haba.
menix:

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by tohchee96(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
why the hell are you telling us .. you mustn't show us ...
That's useless broadcasting
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by menix(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
cococandy:
Read.

Haba.

Nwanne must we keep reading, even at this time called Ogwugwu Oge
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tomorrow you will complain that they passed over you to elect the guy who summarized it for you as your councillor! #Smh
kidgod:
Can someone summarize it for me?
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by adellam16(f): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
I noticed something dese days on NL. People share their good deeds so as to receive praise. Normally in d past its not u doing d good deed that needs to announce to d world, its dose that experienced ur deeds that do d announcement. Looks to me people do good dese days just to post it on NL, he even went as far as snapping, writing epistle and finally snapping d bill so we will knw how much he spent, and must agree by force by fire dat he did good. Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by adellam16(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
U said a lady secretly snapped u and showed it to u afterwards, then u collected d pic sha and posted it on social media. Question is d shot is too close for u not to have noticed u were being snapped, or is d lady ur GF or she sat with u or what? D kid is even looking into d camera so how come u didn't notice u were being snapped?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by emilyone(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
adellam16:
I noticed something dese days on NL. People share their good deeds so as to receive praise. Normally in d past its not u doing d good deed that needs to announce to d world, its dose that experienced ur deeds that do d announcement. Looks to me people do good dese days just to post it on NL, he even went as far as snapping, writing epistle and finally snapping d bill so we will knw how much he spent, and must agree by force by fire dat he did good. Hmmmmm.
Don't mind the yeye guy jare, he surely knows what he's doing!

Showing us pics and receipt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.