Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

$2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions (23881 Views)

EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Zalza: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
It is only those who don't know antecedents of Dokpeshi that will take him serious. He's a regular 419er. He duped Yar'adua n Abiola in the 80s through Pan Occean line. He duped Nigerians when he grounded Ray power in the 90s n market women bailed him out by contributing 2 Naira in all our markets in Lagos. He can't definitely get away with this.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by oluwazino(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
IykeChukz:
Even if na my Papa follow, jail awaits yoh.

Lolz bad boy mak u for dey eat moni b4 e come out of jail abi sha no 4get say we gather dey grin grin
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by davis51(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Honesty in politics is much like oxygen.
The higher up you go,
the scarcer it becomes.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by fortune1968: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
this dokpesi title ....is it high chief or high thief ?
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by kayo80(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Babzrockman:
.....and some people will still come out to celebrate them. It's high time we all support this govt to fish out the bad eggs among us.
Imagine $2.1Billion for media purpose!
If one citizen manage to get #1billion, with d person spending #10,000 daily. D money will take him 250,000years to finish.

Come on...which kind of calculation is that one.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by holajeedayy: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Babzrockman:
.....and some people will still come out to celebrate them. It's high time we all support this govt to fish out the bad eggs among us.
If one citizen manage to get #1billion, with d person spending #10,000 daily. D money will take him 250,000years to finish.
honestly dis zoo is a mess as ipob will say....big man go chop d fund still tell small man to kill each other during election
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
tunex23:
The PDP really destroy this country, GEJ must be a goat to have allow this to happen

What will u then say about IBB?
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
grandlexuz:

Wetin u expect when all the fish decide enter for one river because of plenty of free food.. With the eleventh commandment now in place these fish dem get to pay all the free good..

11th commandment" There is no free meal"

The quote is "there is no such thing as a free lunch". Semantics.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by smsshola(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Dopksi shu ppare to go to prison o cos e don tey wey ds guy dey steal. How many ppu remember when he came out with his company for public share where the public are asked to buy share of daar company, with so many juicy proposal like film village and the rest..we the gullible naija jump and buy this is almost five yrs or more wey I follow bought the share wt my hard earn pay but till date no income from that investment.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Kennydoc(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Babzrockman:

With that in bold, I can categorically say that either you didn't pass Mathematics in secondary school, or you don't know what 1 billion is. Guy, 1 billion is 1,000,000,000.
Now you can repeat you calculation again.
Anyway, don't bother cos you won't likely get it. It will take a person 274 years to expend #1 billion at the rate of #10,000 per day.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by verycheese: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jonathon, see ur life!
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Saudyluv: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
cry I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM BEHIND BARS WITH HARD LABOR, BOTH THE PERPETRATORS N ENTIRE FAMILY WHO ENJOY SPENDING D MONEY.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Meriekriss:
Good news.. Let's hope with this so called evidence, these thieves will be jailed for real..

But wait oo, I thought they also confronted Dezani with evidences as well? This govt sef.. No one knows when to differentiate propaganda from real news.. Smh

Pls check my signature..
I thought Diezani escaped from the country before APC assumed the mantle of leadership. I thought Diezani was being detained by the UK police. I didn't know that she had been transferred to the custody of EFCC.
You guys just like to impress with all these silly comments.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by Meriekriss: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
maasoap:
I thought Diezani escaped from the country before APC assumed the mantle of leadership. I thought Diezani was being detained by the UK police. I didn't know that she had been transferred to the custody of EFCC.
You guys just like to impress with all these silly comments.

You thought? Impress who? Dezani escaped from which country? the same one that came back to the country recently??
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by omoakin111: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Media trial... Informations always gotten from top source. Undisclosed source etc. just to appetizers some people s thirst for hatred of pdp
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by pejuakinab: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
I wait to see the sad end of the man who received so much money only to prepare a damaging documentary against a fellow compatriot all in the name of political campaign. Lesson: don't throw stones when u love in a glass house.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by pejuakinab: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
I wait to see the sad end of the man who received so much money only to prepare a damaging documentary against a fellow compatriot all in the name of political campaign. Lesson: don't throw stones when u live in a glass house.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by nairamaniac: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
arsetalks:
We don't need the support of the frauds who see GEJ as their hero. Having you heard bad company corrupts good manner?

Let's keep them at bay.

Buhari now gives me hope that my dream of a better Nigeria in my life time is possible. Let's just keep praying for him and let the wailers wail.

u are 100% correct. bad company corrupts good manner.

let's keep all those GEJ arse kissers far away from us.

GEJ, their foolish-hero is what fits them.
we don't need such bad-influences around us.
its becos of loots like these, all them dokpesi, dieziani, dasuki and the rest wanted to die for GEJ, cos they knew they were fighting for their lives if Buhari should take over.

They deserve to suffer.

1 Like

Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by yunabdul: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
The taproot of the tree called "NIGERIA PROBLEMS" is corruption.. The Axe to use in cutting this root are the law enforcement agencies. EFCC should continue in doing their duties and in doing it well. Kudos to them.
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by grandlexuz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
janellemonae:

The quote is "there is no such thing as a free lunch". Semantics.

Whose quote? Yours or mine? Na waoh.. I go talk my ting, you say the quote is... Life no be about quoting what others have said.. I don create my own quote, you are free to use on anytime too.. Lol
Re: $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions by endtimeshit(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
Efcc may need cells all over Nigeria, the prosecution should be urgent please, sentences should be life time imprisonment or death by hanging.
Haba bros, you sure say if na you de their shoes you for no do the same thing? Easy oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu / Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori / Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.