Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2015
If on your wedding day, you see no traces of food.. then you decide to call the caterer to know what's up.. only for her to reply; "Is today the wedding day??"
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Na to go mama put go bring cooler of rice share for them.
Caterer go gimme my money back.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]man shall not live by bread alone... I go manage, but my money must return to me[/size]
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol, serve the caterer's head on a platter angry grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Cases like this are very very rare. It can't even happen. If it does happen, then the ones getting married are to be blamed. It only means there was no constant communication. But if the reverse is the case and she went ahead to ask me that question, she'll pay twice of what I payed her.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2015
NewSheriff:
Cases like this are very very rare. It can't even happen. If it does happen, then the ones getting married are to be blamed. It only means there was no constant communication. But if the reverse is the case and she went ahead to ask me that question, she'll pay twice of what I payed her.
Exactly, she definitely would have to pay twice if not more, because the couple would have to resort to an emergency option of providing food, which would most likely be expensive.... And there's the time and stress to be put into consideration.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=15pt]man shall not live by bread alone... I go manage, but my money must return to me[/size]
Baba don go spiritual

(1) (Reply)

Flipside Of Dating Pretty Girls. / I Am New Here.. Hello Nairaland Romance Section / Pangako Sayo February 9 2016 Full Episode Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.