Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Make Someone Fall In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Fall In Love (9853 Views)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / How To Make Someone Fall For You Online / How Make Someone Fall In Love With You In 3 Easy Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by nkybabe: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
I tink u should jst b ursef.if she likes u,she wil lov bt if not don't try 2 fake ur life cos u want some1 2 fall in love wit u.
If dat mony finish,she go folow anoda persin wey get moni. Unles u jst want a fling.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Spinkz(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2009
Just be yourself and nice and don't about talk about how rich u are cause some girlz don't lik to feel as if they on sale.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
@poster
give her money, buy her ice cream and popcorn, take her out in ur car = fall in love.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by moneygame(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
Do anything

to make him or her happy.

http://www.loveandromancewins..com
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Henry22(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2009
All of u dat ar saying 'just b nice' make i tel u, u ar just wasting ur time, my frhemes my strategy is being d bad guy or a jark because if u try 2 b nice 2 them they ll run four-fourthy but if u act like a jerk i tel u al d fine fine girls go de come around like bee's searching 4 necter grin
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by agathamari(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
you cannot make someone fall in love. you can encourage but in the end it is thier choice. to encourace them you have to tailor your actions specificaly for them. what might make one fall in love might repulse another
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by PERVERT9: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
it depends on the kind of girl you dey look for

if na primary school girl buy am puf puf

if na secondary school girl buy am gala

if na university girl buy am fone and #500-00 recharge card

if na worker carry am go mama put, tantaliser or mr big

if na ibo girl buy hollandies

if na hausa girl buy am kuli kuli or fura de nunu

if na yoruba girl buy am ponmo or ice fish

if na calabar girl show am the size of you prik wink

if na benin girl tell am say you go carry am go italy
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by allboyz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ Topic . . . .Just pay her/Him Attention . . .and lay a good communication between you both!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Awowom: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
my Dear, u no need 2 de fin means 2 make him or her fall in luv, cause ino go work
Just stick it into ur pocket.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by aje49ja(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2009
it depends on the kind of babe u will meet, all the same you should just tell her who u are
1 never tell lies about ur self
2 let her know that, u are dating her because of who she is not what she is
3 know her importants date (her birth day, valintines day etc) and suprise her with gifts
4 write her poems
5 ask her about her conditions inform of caring about her
6 if you have give her
7 share ur opinnions with her
8 give her some advise and also ask her 4 advise
9 try not to miss her for 2days make sure u heard her voice
10 then tell her i love you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i think with all these steps she will agree, cool u will get her, plz don"t break her heart
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Obinoscopy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
Don't be pushful, give her time.
Do your homework on her. Know what she likes and give it to her. Be unique so as to differentiate yourself from other guys.
Be smart and always be in control but like I said, don't be too persuasive or forceful. She will fall in love at her own time. And trust me, when she does, it will be worth the stress!
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by kcblast(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Don't be pushful, give her time.
Do your homework on her. Know what she likes and give it to her. Be unique so as to differentiate yourself from other guys.
Be smart and always be in control but like I said, don't be too persuasive or forceful. She will fall in love at her own time. And trust me, when she does, it will be worth the stress!
thats right man,how many years hav u being doing this cheesy,i guess u hav a Ph.D on that just like me cool
Guys u better listen to this fella.
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by H2O2: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2010
Jazz ftw
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Madukaele(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ poster never make the mistake of falling in love cos 90 percent chance u will regret it
Re: How To Make Someone Fall In Love by Obinoscopy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
Madukaele:

@ poster never make the mistake of falling in love cos 90 percent chance u will regret it

I agree with you. Its better for a girl to fall in love with you than the reverse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS] / Couple Come Under Fire As They Shock With Their Sex Positions Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.