Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Seen This Newspaper Front Page on Sunday(6th)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen This Newspaper Front Page on Sunday(6th)? (956 Views)

Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic / Newspaper Front Page: Today's Newspaper Headlines [01 May, 2017]. / Most Hilarious Newspaper Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Newspaper Front Page on Sunday(6th)? by FKMagazine(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
I have been following their news, topics, headlines and sub-headlines and articles writen by its journalists and I hav been havin issues with the style of practice of The Nation's journalism. The way they re used to writing in favour of formally CAN & now APC bafles me and makes me believe they re meant to favour APC alone and even if APC goes wrong, they will still find a writing to suite their wrong or evil or unconstitutional doing. was wondering why can't Buhari or Tinubu come to d aid of Kogi election issues b4 it became crises. When I saw this Sunday newsprint frontpage of The Nation newspaper and I conclude to say, they(the nation) are paid to hate PDP no matter wht, pls pardon my language..
NB: I'm not a Party Partisan.

See this front page and judge by urself

Re: Have You Seen This Newspaper Front Page on Sunday(6th)? by coldsummer: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
show a snapshot please.
Re: Have You Seen This Newspaper Front Page on Sunday(6th)? by FKMagazine(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sorry, Network try to Bleep up

(1) (Reply)

A Short Prayer For All GEJ Fans / 5killed, 7 Injured As IPOB, MASSOB Clash With JTF In Onitsha / Photos Of Bola Tinubu, Ambode, Sanusi And Others In Kaduna For Memorial Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.