Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95676 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 3:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 3:21am On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself in public.
. You this idiot again . Always abusing people. Is this how your oloriburuku fada and your olosho moda taught u. Oloriburuku omo eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Eyewonda: 3:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Stesibelle 17

Will ask them to continue, while I watch.

Under that condition, Dicktiger will not move at all - like a dead man.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Eyewonda: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Stesibelle17:

Dicktiger will become a dead man, no movement. Not to talk of attention!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by AmazonKindle: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

How the shit wey I write take concern you angry, go and jump into the lagoon if you've got a problem.
ah i see say you mumu well well.

as some1 said you are a sex starving cockroach.

get a wife and stop fooling yourself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by pweetychyka(f): 4:27am On Dec 08, 2015
2 things involved tho both can't result to u shooting!
Only matured minds can do it thom.

1. If d partners are legally married, jez walk away n don't file for divorce! (Cos if she does, dat lady will take over her home.) Trust me he will go back begging cos she remains his wife. And th neck of the home. smiley

2. If dey ain't married, lyk dey r still in a relationship, she can walk away again n wen he cums begging, she shouldn't be aggressive but rather ask em wat he feels she isn't doing very well dat oda gals r doing for em! So she can put in practice n win her man wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I will just tell them to keep it up. Will even ask them if I should get chilled drinks or water for them and then, go to the parlor if there's any and watch tv. And when they are gratified, I will dress the bed and then congratulate the lady for helping me out. And when she's gone, I will go my way and live even a more happier life that I'm as free as the birds of the air.
No big deal.
You no go tongue lash am? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 08, 2015
i would fire a shot.........

right by their heads.

then walk out like a boss grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by constancewhite: 4:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Of course I won't shoot them. I can get into jail if I do that. So, just walk away and cut any connection with anyone of them. Then go to travel.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2015
cococandy:

Pls don't mind those insulting you.
Shey person no go toast woman again grin

C0ckblocking enemies of progress. angry

Wey that girl self. She must agree today.

Sinaj sweetie. Don't let those jealous boys discourage you. They wish they started hitting on you first.

Moral boaster! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Ericlassic505(m): 5:20am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Mzgracie post=40771689] grin grin angry

I ll shoot his computer.

That's too bad. The best bet is to walk out
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by franco3075q(m): 5:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Okesilas15: 5:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Many ladies who walk away or who claim to walk away will walk themselves back but after much persuation but believe me I av never seen a guy who forgives such.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are

Na una they make all this worwor girls they style for guys with all this compliments, I'm sure your type goes about liking pictures of girls on Facebook and thanking them for accepting friend request, grow up man.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

smiley I'd be honored to know you better, what say we exchange contact... Aye.
grin guy which levlz na
All this aboki people won't stop selling cheap coldin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by kayceeD2(m): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2015
melalily:
what will you do ?

source : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/omg-what-will-you-do-if-you-walk-into.html
See question, why did she hold the gun in the first place? Let her complete d mission jare
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by tinosurex(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Calmly walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by FuckTheMod: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

You taking your time to quote a jobless wayray actually shows your level of joblessness and lunacy...you are the bigger wayray
Foól

Showing your stupídity publicly

Has the girl given you her number grin

Oponu
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Stesibelle17:

E go sweet u n u go enta set
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
see d man dey cover em dic k,i wil just shoot dem both.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by mujahib6199(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2015
lolz u guys are so funny. I advice d gul to leave him and find her way, coz if she shoot him and unfortunately d guy die d gul will also die. stop crying May d lord give u ur own boo...
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by XtraSmooth404: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Mariojane:
grin grin grin lolz @armed robbers. You are funny is that all you could come up with in the picture?
Just thinking outside the box wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nelkoko: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Malu nagode
Danfuster:

Appreciate a beauty when you see one... You don't always have to be an a55hole
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by missyadorable(f): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't understand how some ladies catch their partners red handed in the act.Is that they visit the man unexpectedly without informing him in this era of phone,chats and fast easy communication?

anyway,i will quietly walk away!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by merizy(f): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2015
jus walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by dynamitedj(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Very Simple as far his not your husband just threaten to shoot if he doesn't obey you. tell him to Bleep her and cum inside her if not !!! then walk away . it will hunt them for the rest of their life

#HemBlemBlem
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Banter1(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2015
simplymade:
Ode
he doesn't deserve this.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by dorocent(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2015
sinaj:
I will walk away embarassed
hi frd
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by zainyola(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by AAhmdi(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Holywizard:
y did the guy cover his dick?

If you ask me... Na who I go ask
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by onyiiella(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
I will walk away, no big deal
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by braxjay(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are

ashwo! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.