Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

A Call For Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Call For Advice (878 Views)

Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help / AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! / Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Advice by coolio321(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Hi everyone, this is my 1st thread on nairaland.
I urgently need an advice.

Am quite mature in age and a good number of my friends are married so am not a teenager.

I have not been in a relationship for sometime now due to some reasons. I met a girl recently and we became close. I like her so much, she visits me, we hangout, we talk almost everyday on phone, she even took me out once and we have kissed a couple of times.
The issue is that when I asked her out, she told me that she has a boyfriend and she only wants me as a friend. I persisted for awhile but she bluntly said that she's not leaving her boyfriend for me. My problem now is should I forget her and move on or should I hang on with the belief that she will change her mind. I also like this laidy a lot. I need sincere answers pleaeeessss.
Re: A Call For Advice by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Continue to latch unto her like the beta male you are angry
Re: A Call For Advice by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Are u serious? Smh.....she already confronted u that she has a bf undecided
Re: A Call For Advice by BTT(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Low self esteem.

You want to be a 'side chic' fasting and praying that the bf breaks her heart so you can become number 1.

Keep her as a friend and look for your lover elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by Cholls(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
My brother thank your God i saw this post. Now listen, their are some women that are like the one you are with now. She's talking and trying to tell you what she wants and you are not listening. First she's showing you how she wants it from you by hanging-out with you. Secondly, she told you she has a bf, yet this babe is giving you attention. Why are you even asking her for exclusivity sef. She's want you to be the reason she broke-up with her bf. All you need to do is show her you love her and be man enough to tell her you can do better than her bf.
Re: A Call For Advice by obiorathesubtle: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]guy, you no need her to be your girlfriend.. Just find way fuhck her move to the next biiitch...[/size]
Re: A Call For Advice by ucheHapers(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Bros if you want to become assistant boyfriend, you can stay. Its better you dump her and move on cos she's blocking the space meant for another girl that truely loves you....this girl is a time waster...Man up and move on

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
coolio321:

Am quite mature in age and a good number of my friends are married so am not a teenager.

I have not been in a relationship for sometime now due to some reasons. I met a girl recently and we became close. I like her so much, she visits me, we hangout, we talk almost everyday on phone, she even took me out once and we have kissed a couple of times.
The issue is that when I asked her out, she told me that she has a boyfriend and she only wants me as a friend. I persisted for awhile but she bluntly said that she's not leaving her boyfriend for me. My problem now is should I forget her and move on or should I hang on with the belief that she will change her mind. I also like this laidy a lot. I need sincere answers pleaeeessss.
my brother she wont change her mind. She is a good girl tho, reason at the bolded.. grin... . Keep her as a friend please. Just go for another girl and let her knw u hav another girlfrnd... Trust me, she will feel jealous..

However, she may be a very good friend with benefits.. wink

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by jmaxjohn(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

Ask ur question der.

D advice will b to play a game called push-pull or another called cat-string (ask about both in dat thread)
Turn her on so bad that u 2 r about to hv sex (she must b topless but nt braless sha), nd stop, stand up, turn away from her, nd tell her maybe u shd just b friends.
Den wen she's feeling sorry nd starts touching u in apology, kiss her hard, push her on d bed, start d romance again but do it better, den tell her dat "this is so wrong". By d tym uve don dat like 3 times, she'll break up with d other dude after d rounds.
coolio321:

Re: A Call For Advice by Nature8(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My brother thank your God i saw this post. Now listen, their are some women that are like the one you are with now. She's talking and trying to tell you what she wants and you are not listening. First she's showing you how she wants it from you by hanging-out with you. Secondly, she told you she has a bf, yet this babe is giving you attention. Why are you even asking her for exclusivity sef. She's want you to be the reason she broke-up with her bf. All you need to do is show her you love her and be man enough to tell her you can do better than her bf.

Bro, are you advising him to snatch your fellow guy's gf? Be careful of what you wish your fellow guy, cos it might turn around on you.. You should advice him to look for another girl than someone's gf na..

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by ibe9ja: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:

End time advice. Op, follow this advice at your own risk.
Re: A Call For Advice by FhemmyKW(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its better u look for another girl and keep her as ur friend. Don't continue pestering her on d issue of dating cos it might break ur friendship. Respect her decision.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by Cholls(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nature8:

Bro, are you advising him to snatch your fellow guy's gf? Be careful of what you wish your fellow guy, cos it might turn around on you.. You should advice him to look for another girl than someone's gf na..
my brother na you sabi! am a flirt please don't bring your gf close to me unless your game is tight.
Re: A Call For Advice by chi4ik4(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
guy if you wanna be an assistant boyfriend no problem but you are on your own. don't force any women to love you or else you will regret it. nevertheless, she can still be your friend

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by jmaxjohn(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
She wants u dats y she keeps "hanging out" with u. Dey der dey dull! I can't explain shit here jare. It's nt easy being an ex-gamer
Re: A Call For Advice by Wallade(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
She probably likes your physique and personality and wants to keep you as her bedmate. You can play along, give her nice trips, time and bedmatics.

I also suggest you start prospecting for another woman suitable to be your wife. She will not be crossed but if she is, then challenge her to declare her intention with your relationship.

She may give into you, become jealous or realize she doesn't wanna loose you.

Just don't keep your eggs in one basket because age isn't on your side.

1 Like

Re: A Call For Advice by coolio321(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks all for ur inputs. I guess I'll just move on. For those that suggest I chop and clean mouth, am presently not in that frame of mind now because I ve probably had enough. I think I want something with a definition. Thanks again, Cheers...
Re: A Call For Advice by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2015
N ur intended wife or girl friend is been banged, while u are waiting to be made an alternative! I feel like hitting u with sango iron. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Older Brothers Who Call Their Younger Sister Names? / Techniques To Get A Hot Girlfriend / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.