Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question (40677 Views)

Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Meti99(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
!!!!
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by hob(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na soooo

The screen of the phone na hin shey koko

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by DONSMITH123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin bad guy
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by lomprico(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
9niceguy:
Lol...
So na me own dis mansion?
Praise the Lord somebody!
......Satan is wining more souls everYday. The truth is 99.9% of people on earth will give the same answer even I myself, but it is totally WRONG
what is wrong with ur bible falling to the ground where is it stated in d bible?

1 Like

Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by toprealman: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
You guys are being too religious here. You need to rescue the destructible and not the indestructible!
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by macaranta(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
lool ..
crazy reply..truth tho.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by tommykiwi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=queenoflafia post=40769444]Make God hold him thing make me too hold my own na grin[/quote Ur mouth dey run rough ooo.]
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by pansophist(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bible is not expensive na, I can always buy another one. Besides, chances are, you can download the bible on your phone.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sai IGBO
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by boxypane(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'd actually go 4 my bible, coz that's where my instincts will follow. So Sincerely.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by gamyy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
i agree...d word of God is a book, only ur dwelling on it meks it alive in u...
i remember a time i was goin to church and my bible fell in gutter i left it..n got anoda one d following week...
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Eddy2cute(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
B4 nkor. infact I can install 5 different versions of e-bible inside my fone na
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by bossun3(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Smiles. ur reply (koolmexxi) got me smilling. its true dat owning a bible doesnt mk a christian however d case of uzziah wont serve as a good reference point here because d ark was strictly meant to b handled by priests alone no mata d situation; but no rule anywhere says d bible is only meant to b handled by a particular set of people.

Moreover, d questn got me thinking. I wud say it all boils down to how individuals hold things in esteem. wat if was my certificate or a reference letter frm someone highly placed in d society (lets add d fact dat d grd was wet). wud I still go for my phone?
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by noblegrex: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't see any connection between the two.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by XtraSmooth404: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Funny
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by rita25(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think so too cos he sounds as stupid as she is
Fabrolistic:
I bet his girlfriend must be cossssy....
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
my phone, because if the bible tears ,i can simply use my phone for bible. can my bible browse?? undecided undecided
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Ybhdprince: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will go for Bible!
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
akindap07:
brother it is not d placing of d bible besyd u dat stopped the dreams...it is ur FAITH in the bible! If u read a passage in d bible and put ur faith in it, d dreams will still stop even if u didn't put ur bible besyd u
OK na
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Koolmexxi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
bossun3:

Smiles. ur reply (koolmexxi) got me smilling. its true dat owning a bible doesnt mk a christian however d case of uzziah wont serve as a good reference point here because d ark was strictly meant to b handled by priests alone no mata d situation; but no rule anywhere says d bible is only meant to b handled by a particular set of people.

Moreover, d questn got me thinking. I wud say it all boils down to how individuals hold things in esteem. wat if was my certificate or a reference letter frm someone highly placed in d society (lets add d fact dat d grd was wet). wud I still go for my phone?

I understand the angle u're coming from but my point is for those who would want to make it seem like it's an abomination. In truth and all sincerity, our instincts act based on how it has processed d scenario. If it was a certificate or letter or anything as such dat falling would have absolutely no effect on, we'ld still process it d same. In all sincerity we all would save our expensive phones over whatever paper documents we are carrying becos we can simply pick dem up and dust it up with the fall having little or no effects at all on dem. Let me ask, what exactly would d fall do to the Bible or the word of God in it? I believe these things are really irrelevant but we tend to want to dwell too much on them.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Donald3d(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
9niceguy:
Lol...
......Satan is wining more souls everYday. The truth is 99.9% of people on earth will give the same answer even I myself, but it is totally WRONG
I will like to politely disagree,its just wisdom,and the answer should be your phone not your bible,a bible is actually a book,it wont get damaged if it falls,you can always pick it up and dust it(wisdom),i know of some people that can break ur head if you mistakenly step on their bible,which is totally wrong,are you trying to say that if you mistakenly spill water or tea on your bible then you have sinned NO,OR IF YOU ARE reading the bible and your towel is about to fall and you pick the towel instead of the bible,or your baby for your bible ,its just wisdom ,its high time we christains understand that its not the book that matters but the WORD in the book, GOD bless you all ,Donald
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Kingsmaonyema(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy I agree full time
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by adexdon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
true talk... u dont hide anytin guy bt to b sincere it absolute rubbish
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by NomzyJust(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
He's very good with words. Chidi Okereke The social commentator.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by olabolawasiu(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
kennydee05:

Will pray not to be in that scenario.
May our loyalty never be tested~ Fashola 2015

That's it bro..... angry
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by d33types: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
silvermania:
don't say what u don't know, some years back when I have terrible terryfying dreams immediately I put the Bible beside my pilow such dream won't occure again. How can you explain dat?

Your psyche
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by UpLoyo: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
ITbomb:
If Moses had gotten the first 10 commandments on iPad, it would have been recovered from the cloud even after falling

And where are the 12 mumus that liked this post? Where did you read it in your own bible that the commandments fell?
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
9niceguy:
Lol...

Excuse me, what's wrong there?? :/
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by missjahiniekpe(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Personally i feel that book called Bible is not the main thing, its a key to understanding Christ... Its your understanding and conviction you've got that is valuable as ur understanding will make you believe on the sufferings of christ and the glory that should follow, its the inside of you and has nothing to do with the book itself... Will gladly save my phone cuz av got the word of God inside of me and not on paper.
Re: Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question by EbolaParasite: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
aNAIJAFAN:
If you were the 1 what will you do?

Save the phone. You can get bible apps on your phone juh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Some Hilarious Nollywood Subtitle (see Photos) / How To Steal Meat From Pot / Fighting Corruption As Buhari Comes From China (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.