Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (78848 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Bamz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ermmm. You can be sexy and decent at the same time. Sexy does not have to mean exposing excess flesh. In fact there's a difference between sexy and trashy.

#TeamSexyTillIDie

Semantics my lady, it's all Semantics.

I rather want my lady to be beautiful, gorgeous, decent et al

Sexy has a way of being misinterpreted. You may not expose flesh and still be indecent I hope you know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by nanzozo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool
Sexy is defined as having sex grin
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool
Sexy is defined as having sex
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2015
so true
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by eROCK247(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2015
ShakurM:
POC : honey attracts ants be it adulterated or pure, angry
Natural honey doesn't attract ants bro. That s y ppl test d quality of honey with its ability to attract ants
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ShakurM(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2015
eROCK247:
Natural honey doesn't attract ants bro. That s y ppl test d quality of honey with its ability to attract ants
Google is your friend undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by keneye(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
youngguru23:
Let them knw... Later dem go say dy are raped...

I would ve said RAPING should be legalized for any lady dress sexy and expose her body wit dose bumper shot.
BAD MARKET!!!
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by jamaljalal(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2015
gbam!!!
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by shidof(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Seconded

The truth is I hate been addressed as sexy and lotta people mix the Meaning up.
To OP Many ladies are naturally sexy,no matter Wat they wear(turtle neck top on baggy )the glory of GOD will still radiate in their life's.
Lolzz! Uarit, u've gat an uncommon and permanent glory. So, it must always be visible.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
shidof:
Lolzz! Uarit, u've gat an uncommon and permanent glory. So, it must always be visible.
grin
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by youngguru23(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
keneye:

I would ve said RAPING should be legalized for any lady dress sexy and expose her body wit dose bumper shot.
BAD MARKET!!!

grin.... bro

Don't let them do DAT oh
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by eROCK247(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ShakurM:
Google is your friend undecided
Just did. Thanks for clearing my 'misconception'.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ShakurM(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
eROCK247:
Just did. Thanks for clearing my 'misconception'.
we are all learning wink
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
difference between decent and sexy is illustrated simply.

Classy.

sexy.

It's immediately intuitive, the reaction of men to this two pictures. I see the first as someone like a sister/fiance/close friend.

the other, I'm not going to lie, guys. i want to have a one night stand with her. and then never see her in my life again.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Respect55(m): 1:56am On Mar 28, 2016
damton:

Do you do one.
U hv all the doings
Carry on
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzPecs:
Decency pays.

Buh you'll still hear some guys say I love my woman to always appear sexy!
how many men will u listen to ..its common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.