Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,263 members, 7,934,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (52027 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
How much were you paid? I used Onitsha general hospital as example not as the only thing that needs to be done. I know you are among the people Obiano is wasting our tax on but internet cannot save Obiano. It can only deceive those who are not on ground or those who doesnt care or those whose support begins and ends on internet. People threw satchet water on Obiano at Nkpor and you think thats how to show him support. He has failed. Presently, he is busy mounting christmas tree. 2018 will tell if anambra people need development or stagnation.

Yes but we want your father to replace him. Could you please show us your father's CV so we can project him for 2018? Or start by telling us what your father achieved so far? cool

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Khez: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
is it the shopping mall or dualization of that road that matter most in Nnewi? Have you been to Uruagu or Umudim lately? or Is it Nkpor?

I'm from umudim specifically hence my complains about the state of roads there, even the useless senators and rep members are hopeless and useless as what they do with their constituency project money is beyond my imagination

Umu afuofia

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
I don't blame you because you never see good infrastructure before, two estate in agege here cover those trash you are displaying before I talk of ajah, Lekki, v.i, festac town lol
some of you guys are daft the pictutes is 0.9% of Awka skyline not to talk of almighty Onitsha and sub towns and Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
bxcode:

Why has thou decided to be plain stupid? undecided undecided
If Obiano is sleeping with what he is currently doing in that state which i visited last week, then let him continue sleeping and don't wake up abeg grin. Anambra is now like an industrial yard, with constructions machines scattered all along its expressway, and not just idle but working.
Mr man, Obiano is working, simple. angry
you are a visitor,go back to where you came from. It is people on ground that know what happens. It will be injustice to use Abuja to qualify nigeria. I hope you understand me

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40804209:

some of you guys are daft the pictutes is 0.9& of Awka skyline not to talk of almighty Onitsha and sub towns and Nnewi.

You are going too far. Let him post just one picture of his so called estate assuming he is from Lagos and not one of these ones claiming Lagos. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by bxcode(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
you are a visitor,go back to where you came from. It is people on ground that know what happens. It will be injustice to use Abuja to qualify nigeria. I hope you understand me
Lol, assumptions they say is the mother of all ignorant traits. Anambra is my state in case you dont know, Abagana precisely, though i reside in the south south presently. So am qualified to tell you everything you need to know about my state. You feel me? grin grin
You are the people on ground? I doubt that seriously because what you are saying here is in contrast to what is obtainable in the state.
Anambra is developing, simple.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Kennydoc(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
I don't blame you because you never see good infrastructure before, two estate in agege here cover those trash you are displaying before I talk of ajah, Lekki, v.i, festac town lol

Why don't you start by showing us pictures of estates in Osogbo, Akure, Abeokuta etc. Awka is not supposed to compete with Lagos in any way. Be realistic for once.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Enesi47: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40804209:

some of you guys are daft the pictutes is 0.9% of Awka skyline not to talk of almighty Onitsha and sub towns and Nnewi.
since I know nairaland na only Igbo they post their yeye infrastructures here, waiting una get when other rejoin no get mtchewwwwwww ! Nua Iranu too much joor

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by drnoel: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP so far u have just shown us just one street in Awaka. U just showed up a Bridge, then u took us to ontop the Bridge, by the side of the Bridge, under the Bridge and over the Bridge then u want us to believe that the goovernor by building just one Bridge flyover is transofrming the City to a millionaire City. U really are naive if u think Nigerians will fall for such Gimmicks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by dozern(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am in Awka live. Obiano is marvelously working in the capital city.The three gigantic flyover nearing completion stage.Especially Aroma and Amawbia junction.The new view of Awka has made me not to leave Awka for any other city again.I am back to Anambra God bless my gov Obiano.For those fighting him are wasting their time.I am not from Anambra north Sen zone,neither I am from Agulueri.Am from Aguata Anambra south Sen zone. Obiano Will do more great work if these psychopaths as opposition will allow him.Anambra adigo nma.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kennydoc:

Why don't you start by showing us pictures of estates in Osogbo, Akure, Abeokuta etc. Awka is not supposed to compete with Lagos in any way. Be realistic for once.

Allow him to show us anyone at all. At all, at all! grin
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
from you posts I have realised that you are Ifeanyi Uba supporter, I can't blame yours, you are just playing the game but know Gov Willie is best governor 2015. If you really understand what good governance is all about.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
bxcode:

Lol, assumptions they say is the mother of all ignorant traits. Anambra is my state in case you dont know, Abagana precisely, though i reside in the south south presently. So am qualified to tell you everything you need to know about my state. You feel me? grin grin
You are the people on ground? I doubt that seriously because what you are saying here is in contrast to what is obtainable in the state.
Anambra is developing, simple.
the fact that you reside in South South is what made you a visitor. you can never feel the pain of anambra residents.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Chigold101(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
johnmark1234:
Na him papa money he day use day dua m.the money is for Ndi Anambra so if he don't want to work we will kick him AUT and look for someone to do d job.
Obiano does not have a return ticket in Anambra... He has messed the state up....
The person that created this thread are his media men... Obiano is a media governor... He is a grande failure in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by giles14(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Khez:

I'm from umudim specifically hence my complains about the state of roads there, even the useless senators and rep members are hopeless and useless as what they do with their constituency project money is beyond my imagination

Umu afuofia
pls which part of umudim
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
People on ground are yapping cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Khez: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
giles14:
pls which part of umudim

Iyanba ngo umudim

You?
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by freshvine(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abagworo:

That man you are here abusing built 300 primary schools in his 1st term, 600 km of rural roads and is still building 27 standard hospitals and more schools today. Most importantly education was made free from primary to University level.

He is equally building useless flyovers now if that is your performance meter. In my assessments, I place flyover as the least important thing. Roundabouts are enough while the billions being put into flyovers can be used to complete 2 or 3 well equipped hospitals.

Obiano is trying in his capacity and priority but coming to condemn Okorocha whose priority is different is very uncalled for.

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by giles14(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Khez:

Iyanba ngo umudim
You?
I'm frm uru-umudim

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by giles14(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Khez:

Iyanba ngo umudim
You?
I'm frm uru-umudim

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40804596:

from you posts I have realised that you are Ifeanyi Uba supporter, I can't blame yours, you are just playing the game but know Gov Willie is best governor 2015. If you really understand what good governance is all about.
Obiano is the current governor of Anambra state. It does not take being Ifeanyi Ubah's supporter to criticize him. It takes being a human with conscience to criticize him. Obiano would have spent 2years in office on march 10,2016 and someone is,on 9th Dec 2015, showing a bridge as his achievement. Thats the issue. So bad.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chigold101:
Obiano does not have a return ticket in Anambra... He has messed the state up....
The person that created this thread are his media men... Obiano is a media governor... He is a grande failure in Anambra
the type of head those sycophants has is what i am wondering where they got if from. It is disheartening to see that someone is really in support of stagnation and decay. Those supporter of that Obiano may not even be from anambra state.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by str8talk1: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
But,what is Okoroawusa doing wt d Imo's oil derivative funds?
Imo state pple ntóóó....!
Even wt ur level of education u hv bn voting in Daylight Pen-robbers,from Udenwa-Ohakim-Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Akpan107(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
permsec:
Anambra becoming one of the fastest developing states in the country.

God bless Chief willie obiano for investing in infrastructural amenities and education.

Btw, Op its Amawbia not Amaobia abi wetin you call am.
Anambara is now a small london... is very nice to behold.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by str8talk1: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
But,what is Okoroawusa doing wt d Imo's oil derivative funds?
Imo state pple ntóóó....!
Even wt ur level of education u hv bn voting in Daylight Pen-ro.bb.ers,from Udenwa-Ohakim-Rochas.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by buchilino(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author= post=40804209]

D QUESTION U SHE ASK D slowpoke IS WHETHER HIS FROM LAGOS STATE
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by jmichlins(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
please obiano should extend what he's doing to the North else he's in a mess. Nnewi in apricular is in complete mess. Before Obiano came in waste are properly managed because Obi provided dustbins just around evry neighbourhood and it's being collected always. Public water was running but now our waste overun us and we pay for water. The nnewi market which is one of the biggest IGR for the state is in comatose from thieves to no good roads and yet they pay exorbitant taxes to the governmen. With Apc determined to rig out any oppsition, Obiano should alighn himself with the masses just like Dickson did to salvage his second tenure. I had an accident around roundabout nnewi a year ago and fractured my left leg and till now am yet to start walking because of the traffic that isn't controlled. With good street lights and traffic light, it could had being prevented. Obiano I don't wish you bad but you need to up your game here evn if you don't work here but a sense of belonging is just enough. Anambra as I see it is in complete mess I don't know about you. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by buchilino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author= post=40804209]

D QUESTION U SHOULD ASK D slowpoke IS WHETHER HIS FROM LAGOS STATE

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enesi47:
since I know nairaland na only Igbo they post their yeye infrastructures here, waiting una get when other rejoin no get mtchewwwwwww ! Nua Iranu too much joor

LOL. Guy, leave them to celebrate their modest gains. Just one estate for Arepo in Ogun state will make that single estate they keep showing from different angles (and indeed the entire estates in the SE) look like a village smiley. Even in Ibadan sef, the kind modern apartments wey dey liter the landscape pass anything wey dem dey jubilate over. Just allow them, pls.

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Johnolis(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is a pity when a leader surrounds himself with sycophants who chant his praises to high heavens and blow the leader's trumpet out of proportion. This will only cause the leader to lose touch with reality. If you know that you are among the paid goons who peddle propaganda online to impress your pay masters, please desist from such.you aren't doing the state any good. Good works speak for themselves., there is any need for the mantra that someone is working. True anambrarians know the real state of things as they are. Only time will tell who the real heroes are. I rest my oars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiano is doing great in anambra but i want buhari to ban anambra from contesting in the national school debates. don't ask me why.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Peter Obi was selfish...to have considered only Central and South for 8 years.
Obiano should just develop North for 8 years to balance the equation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.