Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech (653 Views)

Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo / Every Nairaland Biafra Person Once Supported Corrupt Jonathan For President / Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by tonychristopher: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
I wrote an article in Nairaland, the supid Mods and their idiotic Mods banned me saying that my article was pro Biafra and that is why I amk been banned. But the article was an empirical approach to biafran case. I spoke as an igbo man, I spoke as a concerned Nigeria and I spoke as also somebody that has sympathy for Nigeria and seeing how Nigeria is heading, I just wrote, but what did i get ? Ban.

Now this forum is killing inteelectua; submission, what is NAIRALAND known today, you get topics like HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS or WHY DO WOMEN LIKE IT BIG? These idiotic topics make front page and the perverts are not banned.
No wonder NAIRLANAD has refused to evolve or change its outlook or revenue. We need to have an intellectual topics and Biafra is a pointer. Instead of banning people, encourage an intellectual debate.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by Fablonwa: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Supported
Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by Danfuster(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yawns....
Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you know that Nairaland have pushed a rubbish thread about how an irresponsible fellow have sex with somebody's wife. Tells you about the morality of Nigerians and what Nairaland is promoting among youths. That thread was a total lie but Nairaland promoted it to Frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by greenermodels: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
go4gold:
Do you know that Nairaland have pushed a rubbish thread about how an irresponsible fellow have sex with somebody's wife. Tells you about the morality of Nigerians and what Nairaland is promoting among youths. That thread was a total lie but Nairaland promoted it to Frontpage.
i thought i was the only fellow knew it was a total lie. @op,relax, every problem have an expiry
go4gold:
i thought i was the only fellow knew it was a total lie. @op,relax, every problem have an expiry
go4gold:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by ragiluhivo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't except anything less from Seun and his mods. Yorubas have proven to be against Biafrans then the Hausas and that's a fact!!!

You can easily see that from their post here on Nairaland. It's a shame that Hausas understands freedom of speech and self determination better that the allegedly sophisticated fellows.

Nairaland had made me less Nigerians and more Pro Biafran because of some comments from some people I share a country with.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
ADVICE TO THE BIASED NL MODERATOR

It's important to note that there is a notorious, diabolic NL moderator parading more or less as a disgruntled, disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda

It's shameful for such a scratched face dimwit to permit the diatribes thrown by his tribalistic people while deleting the resounding responses thereunto. It's rather disheartening that he aid and abet negative comments and threads against the Igbo Nation/IPOB/NK.

And it's even cowardly and pathetic for this moronic NL moderator to dare suspend accounts/monikers on that premise.

Rather than engage in a hide-and-seek game of discrimination and dishonour this NL misguided staff should simply present himself for a robust engagement if he is worth his salt.

On a final note, the best antidote for the madness of this raging NL agent is to completely ban the monikers of his purported enemies from NL to ease his perpetual misery and doom so as to make his job easier for his meagre pay and to the satisfaction of his sponsors.

A word is enough for the wise...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Atiku Abubakar Visits Orphanage For Victims Of Boko Haram / Senate Approves MTEF As Oil Prices,naira Crash Further / Goodluck Jonathan Bags Another Award,Named Trent Person Of The Year(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.