Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Power Within - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Within (507 Views)

The Power Of Choice / Power Within PT2 / Our Power Within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Within by yommyuk: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
God’s Spirit works in every believer. He doesn’t limit Himself to pastors and our so called GOs.. If you’ve received Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, then residing within you is the same great power that raised Christ from the dead. ( Rom. 8:11.) The Holy Spirit creates godly character in all who follow the Lord.

The fruit of the Spirit is the character and conduct the Holy Spirit produces in believers (Gal. 5:22-23). These are qualities that we can’t generate consistently on our own. Especially in this season, the most powerful message we can give isn’t a testimony or sermon; it’s the life we live when the pressure is on, temptation is tremendous, or we are buried under an avalanche of problems.

The world doesn’t need more festive decorations or empty songs. Instead, it needs to witness godly families loving one another, businesspeople working with integrity and frugality, and young men and women who choose moral purity. The world needs to be exposed to believers who are obedient.

By showing peace instead of anxiety, or practicing patience rather than speaking a sharp word, a Christian bears witness to the beauty of the gospel. We attract unbelievers to Jesus through our words and deeds. They may turn down a doctrine, but they can’t ignore a righteous life.

The strongest gospel message doesn't always come from a pulpit. The most powerful witness for Jesus Christ where you work, where you live, and where you relax is YOU

Philippians 2:12-13
“So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure”

Romans 1:16-17
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. 17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[e] just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Small Breasts Got Bigger Breasts After Bishop Oyedepo’s Prayer / Rev Fr In Trouble Over Prophecy, Sued For N5bn / Do You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.