Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:47 AM

Oceanic Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test Format (934 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test Format by missparker: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2006
I am mary my name for this forum is missparker well i reside in ibadan and i have this oceanic bank test in 2 days time i dont no if there is any goodlooking SAN who is willing to help with the test format
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by sanmiexcel: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2006
just read your gmat, i mean the IEC gmat text book,read the banking part too, the test is not too hard, but you have to be fast, maybe you have to read your dictionary too, all the best.
please, i also applied , but no invitation yet,was it a mail or text message, and which of the centres are you going to do urs, i am in ibadan for now, you can call me on 08023137623, if you need more info on the gmat stuff, takia

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Job / Some Should Send Me Vanancy / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.