Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos (58042 Views)

Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 3:14am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

GUYS BOTTOM LINE IS THAT NIGERIA DOES NOT WANT THE SOUTH-EAST TO LEAVE

THATS WHY THE SOUTH-WASTE ABUSES BIAFRA

IF THEY WANTED TO GO, THEY'D BE HAPPY BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE SHOUTING "ONE NIGERIA"

NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD FOR THE SOUTH-EAST TO LEAVE.

AND THE SOUTH-EAST KNOWS THAT NIGERIA NEEDS THEM.

How is the SW Preventing you from leaving? Did your representatives in abuja raised motion and the SW representatives shouted them down?
Did your people scattered all over SW pack their luggage and bags to move out and they were prevented ?
Why must you see your leaving as a problem that the SW must solve for you? Is the SW your big brother that you need the blessing before you act?
How exactly in specific terms is the SW stopping you?
What concrete steps apart your own hate speeches on your RBL and the present disjointed and violent protests in your enclaves have you taken to actualize this your country.?
The truth is you guys are just looking for who to blame as usual for your directionless motion.
Apart from making up population figures, Nigeria gains nothing from the 5 Igbos states, on the other hand those people should be eternally grateful to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 3:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

How is the SW Preventing you from leaving? Did your representatives in abuja raised motion and the SW representatives shouted them down?
Did your people scattered all over SW pack their luggage and bags to move out and they were prevented ?
Why must you see your leaving as a problem that the SW must solve for you? Is the SW your big brother that you need the blessing before you act?
What concrete steps apart your own hate speeches on your RBL and the present disjointed and violent protests in your enclaves have you taken to actualize this your country.?
The truth is you guys are just looking for who to blame as usual for your directionless motion.
Apart from making up population figures, Nigeria gains nothing from the 5 Igbos states, on the other hand those people should be eternally grateful to Nigeria.

Then why does the South-Waste abuse the South-East on Biafra and say ONE NIGERIA?

The South-Waste needs the South-East period, thats why The South-Waste wont let the South-East hold a peaceful demonstration.

YOU NEED US BUT WE DONT NEED YOU.

SO YOU NEED US TO STAY!!

2 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Masterclass32: 3:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Btw, has anyone succeeded in making sense out of "Chikieze"?

Sounds quite cheeky indeed.

All these 'WE THE IGBOS' crew sef.

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 3:50am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

Then why does the South-Waste abuse the South-East on Biafra and say ONE NIGERIA?

The South-Waste needs the South-East period, thats why The South-Waste wont let the South-East hold a peaceful demonstration.

SO YOU NEED US TO STAY!!

Childish rants of s naive kid. I still don't know how a Yoruba man need an Igbo man, when it's obvious the reverse is the case. Who is begging for a 2ND bridge? That would tell you who need nigeria more.
So you need the consent of the SW to hold a protest ? grin grin funny kid.
Well , whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2015
it's always embarrassing how they slap an igbo name on these articles

it's some kind of lame overplayed psychological sleight of hand to make them igbos feel their is disunity, or "look your own brother is admonishing you"

can anyone even prove the veracity of this piece? or the writer? not to talk of, who cares how this so called "ugo" feels.....
things like this irritate me, whether the author is really an igbo dude or not.

It's like coming to embarrass your family in public, or complaining to your friends about your siblings.
Comprrrete Lubbish grin

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by adconline(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2015
So Peter Obi didn't perform as fashola or Fayemi?? Really?? Fashola, Fayemi, Kwankwaso are presidential but Obi, Chime, Rochas, Ken Nnamani aren't? Who designed your skewed barometer?

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by arresa: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

It's nothing but delusions and cowardice.

They obviously have to come up with excuses and deceptions to justify their weakness, cowardliness and inability to put their money where their mouth is by just leaving or doing whatever it takes to leave.

I don't know any Yoruba man or woman who's not ready so see them gone for good.

Good riddance..

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by patrick89(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2015
adbokus:

you write like a well-polished slowpoke that most you are, but hey we aint the ones shouting marginalization like an impotent eze that his neighbour banged his wife! yorubas make noise and yet idiots like yourself come to their lands to school, earn a living and achieve things. you need to rescrew those nuts in your head well your brains are overheating! like you read earlier, since 3million lost soul didnt teach you guys anything annihilation would perhaps! then you all will understand the words " a living dog is better than dead lion"...
Screw you! typical yoruba loudspeaker,you didn't disappoint with your trademark, ridiculing people to appear "educated " with no content! who went to school in your place? rubbish, I'm talking of yoruba people in my school, in the eastern part of the country! so you don't know?
low life, you are threatning me with war that happened in the past, well sometimes I wish, it will be yoruba vs igbo squarely, no hausafulani no british, let's see if you loudspeaker won't go mute, the critical part of the brain that is used for processing information and wisdom is depleted in you and your people!
the best thing that will happen again are there will not be british, the northern minority will no longer be used as a willing tool, maybe, it be igbo against master and slave! squarely, no retreat no surrender!!
this time around igbos are no longer found only in SE, infact, igbos in US can make it very easy let alone others! keep wishing, your backyard will be battle ground! I hope you're ready!! try any rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by ezigr8(m): 5:37am On Dec 08, 2015
All this noise making they should please give them their biafra but cut our oil from them that is all I want. this people never wanting correction as they always claim they no it best. well said op
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2015
arresa:

To start with, it amazes me how you people frame events upside down as if we are all not Nigerians or we did witness the same events in our own country.

1. Ibo people make their own political and economic decisions largely based on tribalism and bigotry which never panned out in anyway shape or form.

2. After losing as usual, you point fingers and blame other people for your flawed political and tribal decisions, you yell and scream marginalization when in fact you marginalize yourself when you abuse, insult and denigrate other Nigerians and also refuse to get into any political alliance with other Nigerians because of the same bigotry and tribalism.

3. Jonathan was able to secure the presidency because other people outside his own region fought for him to secure his rights and even voted for him to retain the presidency in 2011 so exactly.

4. It's very foolish and irresponsible to think it's possible to obtain the presidency without any form of alliance with the other major sections of Nigeria.

5. We all know your love fore GEJ has nothing to do with what's best for Nigeria but more about tribalism and sectionalism. Today, GEJ's own people have moved on and some have even rebuked their own GEJ for his abysmal performance so exactly hat's the meaning of ibo people's abobaku syndrome and fanaticism?

Going back to your post.

Decisions have consequences and elections also have consequences.

You are free to make whatever political decision that floats your boat, but you should be able to accept and deal with the consequences instead of blaming other people for your poor and flawed decisions.

We shouldn't be bordened with your marginalization cries because you can not have it both ways..

You should have addressed my post instead of making unnecessary generalisations. I responded to a comment and I stand by what I posted. My post is not about political decisions and consequences. it is about the president and other elected public officials doing their jobs without bias. For the record, I am not a fan of Jonathan neither would I have casted my vote for Buhari. I have my reasons and they are not based on tribal sentiments. Far from it, I still have the opinion that past heads of state should retire permanently. Recycling of old politicians is what I am against.

I do not believe that Buhari is the only man who can restore Nigeria. You talk about utterances but you seem to have either ignored pre election speeches/comment of Buhari and some other politicians from the North or you may have developed some form of amnesia. I do not understand where and how you formed the opinions that Igbos make hateful speeches. Comments posted on here by a handful of people should not be used to judge the majority of the people who don't care or have time to visit sites like nairaland or any other online forum. Not every Igbo man subscribe to Mr Kanu's speeches or support his ideology by the way.

I know you might find this hard to believe, I know lots of Igbos who would embrace and support a leadership that caters for everyone more than having an Igbo president. Buhari's utterances do not project him as someone understands his job role as president of Nigeria.

For the majority of people in south east, top among their priorities would be to have basic facilities, like tarred and good road networks which I believe some of the state governments are tackling, the federal roads are nothing to write home about, let the job recruitments be on merit, give them power supply because they are ready to pay the bills, stop using various state governments to harass their businesses if the government can not create the jobs.

Lastly, kindly stop this rubbish about Igbos losing out politically, its almost becoming very childish. Igbos did not lose anything. Those who lost out are the selfish and corrupt politicians who are fighting for appointments. A responsible government would ignore these people and instead bring projects that would positively impact on the masses. That's what majority of Igbos are asking for. Federal government should sort the roads, healthcare, education, constant power supply etc, that's the dream of every Igbo man. If Buhari and his APC government can't bring about that change, so be it but let him shut his mouth about who gave him 95% or 5% votes. His position is only temporary. He wont be there forever

2 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by arresa: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2015
gbosaa:

You should have addressed my post instead of making unnecessary generalisations. I responded to a comment and I stand by what I posted. My post is not about political decisions and consequences. it is about the president and other elected public officials doing their jobs without bias. For the record, I am not a fan of Jonathan neither would I have casted my vote for Buhari. I have my reasons and they are not based on tribal sentiments. Far from it, I still have the opinion that past head of states should retire permanently. Recycling of old politicians is what I am against.

I do not believe that Buhari is the only man who can restore Nigeria. You talk about utterances but you seem to have either ignored post election speeches/comment of Buhari and some other politicians from the North or you may have developed some form of amnesia. I do not understand where and how you formed the opinions that Igbos make hateful speeches. Comments posted on here should not be used to judge majority of the people. Not every Igbo man subscribe to Mr Kanu's speeches or support his ideology.

I know you might find this hard to believe, I know lots of Igbos who would embrace and support a leadership that caters for everyone more than having an Igbo president. Buhari's utterances do not project him as someone understands his job role as president of Nigeria.

For the majority of people in south east, top among their priorities would be to have basic facilities, like tarred and good road networks which I believe some of the state governments are tackling, the federal roads are nothing to write home about, let the job recruitments be on merit, give them power supply because they are ready to pay the bills, stop using various state governments to harass their businesses if the government can not create the jobs.

Lastly, kindly stop this rubbish about Igbos losing out politically, its almost becoming very childish. Igbos did not lose anything. Those who lost out are the selfish and corrupt politicians who are fighting for appointments. A responsible government would ignore these people and instead bring projects that would positively impact on the masses. That's what majority of Igbos are asking for. Federal government should sort the roads, healthcare, education, constant power supply etc, that's the dream of every Igbo man. If Buhari and his APC government can't bring about that change, so be it but let him shut his mouth about who gave him 95% or 5% votes. His position is only temporary. He wont be there forever

I responded correctly to your post and please don't get hypocritical with the word generalization because your post was full of generalization starting with you saying You Non Igbos., meaning the rest of Nigeria. When other people don't agree with you, you're quick to throw them under the bus while you play victim.

And i stand by my post too.

Like i said, political decisions have consequences, you reap what you sow.

Saying ibo people don't make hateful speeches is either you are lying or don't follow current affairs in your own country and your own region.

2 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by patrick89(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2015
if you want to know that it's is yorubish op that wrote this, read in between the lines, you will see, exactly how he displayed inexcusable ignorance, he sounded as a person that knows little or nothing about SE in real life, but through newspapers and other media outlets, like I wrote before, he used similar phrases by yorubas in insulting igbos, if you read anything from nwa afor, you must surely see a "narrative, you're likely to see ILU, very robust examples, storytelling, and the little drama that will garnish the soul of the content, but in this case, this is empty, insulting, disjointed, incoherent, soulless, and yorubish!
Igbo's writing skills is quite different from mgbatis! most of you may not know, but start, taking cognisance of this fact. Yoruba and half truth is bread and butter, except one guy called, Ogunsawon, he is a young statistician, the guy reels out facts effortlessly! aside that guy, other yorubas make bogus claims, half truth, with little to back it up! they only speak their talking drum english, it's not very rare to see an igbo analyst make use of international events as an egs to drive home his/her points, but how many yorubass do that very rare!

Ask yourself, why are the supporters of the op from north and waste?
I keep saying it, Igbos are fast learners, they might not start it first, but when they learn, they over do! the media propaganda is no longer an exclusive right of SW, now the igbo media propaganda is becoming more dangerous than, the SW had ever been, make no mistake about, I have been clamouring for a vibrant fourth estate from the east to counter the lies and propaganda machinery of lagos ibadan media brown envelope gangs, (have you noticed anything about this people is brownies? ) and it will come to fruition, then the truth, secrets and censored matters that bothers on national security will be on a public forum! same with other things, eg is the phone conversation between kunle and alhaji! it remains TV station, we will get there!!

talking of biafra,
if yoruba decide to go today, we igbos will never write shit about it, if hausafulani want to leave Menn we will go for thanksgiving, so why are you against biafra if you're not scared! is one nigeria by force?

2 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by patrick89(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2015
arresa:

I responded correctly to your post and please don't get hypocritical with the word generalization because your post was full of generalization starting with you saying You Non Igbos., meaning the rest of Nigeria. When other people don't agree with you, you're quick to throw them under the bus while you play victim.

And i stand by my post too.

Like i said, political decisions have consequences, you reap what you sow.

Saying ibo people don't make hateful speeches is either you are lying or don't follow current affairs in your own country and your own region.

mention one igbo leader before nnamdi kanu or aside from him, that have used a hate speech on other nigerians!! I will publish atleast two from every region!!

3 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Esperooke(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

SO YOU NEED US TO STAY!!
Ode.... You don't need the south west that's why you people massively abandoned your enclave to reside in Lagos, Ibadan and other Southwest town thereby constituting nuisance to your hosts, talking of arm robbery, and other devilish acts. Go about your Biafra in a sensible way, and who knows....? Honestly, it will be an excitement for some one like me to see you go...... But I know many years later, you will regret you did.... Simply because, the igbos have inherent character problems, even at times if there is no one to hate they turn to their own self.

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Alwaystruth: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2015
O boy your write ups made no valid points at all. In all your wasted efforts and space to portray Igbos in bad light,
you forgot to understand that both Silva and Dickson are Bayelsans and both have large followers. In Imo State for instance
both PDP and Apc pulled large votes. In conclusion, I am sure and convinced that you 're 100% non Igbo and the earlier you desists from
this imposition the better for you,dude.

2 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by McTobe(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
mannobi:
Ugo Chikieze wrote :

THE BAYELSA ELECTION, A LESSON FOR THE IGBOS:
I have been following events in the Bayelsa state since Saturday and I think it's high time we Igbos woke up and learn our lessons. What is happening in Bayelsa state shows that the Bayelsans have moved on. They are no longer tied to the apron of PDP and GEJ. That state is one of the smallest states in the country and it's the home state of the former president (GEJ), yet the result of the election held since Saturday have not been announced officially till now. I thought the PDP would have swept off the whole votes just like they did during the presidential election, but to my amazement the APC is also gathering considerable votes there. I know PDP may eventually emerge winner in the election, but my point is that we Igbos should wake up and stop crying more than the bereaved cos even the bereaved have moved on.
Other regions have moved on and have even started integrating themselves into this PMB administration to ensure they remain relevant and not schemed out if things, while some of my people are still holding themselves down and throwing hate speeches here and there.
Other region are already preparing for 2019, some are already gearing up for 2023, while my people have failed to arise and shake off GEJ and his failed administration. By 2019 now, we will begin to run helter-skelter and start last minute preparation and when we loose again, we will say we are hated by others but we forget that we are the ones holding ourselves down now that others are already preparing ahead.
The Igbos have enjoyed more "juicy" appointments in the past 16 years of this democratic dispensation, yet none of the appointees or elected officials performed exceptional well for us to present him/her as presidential candidate. But look at the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Kwakwanso, El Rufai, etc they are all potential presidential candidates going forward cos their achievements speak for them. Tell me the achievements of. Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji, Sam Egwu, Chimaroke Nnamani, Mbadinuju, etc.... none of them made a mark in their various states, yet we leave them and keep pointing fingers to other regions and saying they are our problem.
I advise we wake up and begin to align ourselves strategically with other region now cos we can never produce a president in this country if we continue like this.
While some misguided elements are busy shouting Biafra, and claiming that South south is part of their Biafra, the southsouth have denounced the whole Biafra thing publicly and I understand that just last weekend, Nyesom Wike of River State, named a stadium in River State after Yakubu Gowon. Does that not tell you something?
The golden rule says 'DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU'..... Love begat love, hate begat hate. Don't expect love from others when you give them hatred, don't expect them to vote for your candidate when you keep calling them animals that live in the zoo.
"Give and it shall be given unto you" whatever you give to others is what they will give back to you GOOD MEASURES, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKING TOGETHER AND RUNNING OVER.
He who has ears let him hear, Wisdom is profitable to direct.... I rest my case...
@ poster no matter how u present your post to appear patriotic I find it packed with ethnic sentiments and illogical and thus very unsound on the following grounds
1. There is no correlation between the Igbo nation and the bayelsa election and so the title of this your thread is not only inappropriate but also lack merit even in the literal sense.
2. it will be rushing into hasty judgement to conclude that the APC is amassing considerable vote when u yourself have admitted that the result have not been fully announced. So we don't even know what percentage of the vote that is considerable by your standard. Moreover any attentive observer of Nigerian politics knows that the Bayelsa pool will be a stiff contest considering that it is the immediate past president state PDP and that the ruling APC candidate there is a one time Governor with his own supporters too that have benefited from him in the past.
3. Everybody or region cannot just queue up behind the ruling party. Never, opposition and constructive criticism is the beauty of democracy. u are expounding a very dangerous principle by encouraging everybody to align with APC. Western democracy is an example where u can find people that have been Conservatives or Republicans, Democrats for the past 50 years. The Thatchers and Bushes and Kennedy's of Britain and U S are there for u to read about.
4. Presidential race should be a case of character of the persons and what they can do not of regions or Igbo vs yoruba or Hausa thing. it is wrong to think that everybody that disagree with the policies of the present regime is GEJ apologist, very wrong.
5. Give me your statistics to prove that. Igbos are the highest beneficiaries of the past 16 years of Nigerian democracy. Don't limit presidential candidacy to those that have been in power before. Tony Elumelu, Charles Soludo, even present Governor of Anambra, Obiano and Ngige are still all there with good records
6.Its not all Igbo that support IPOB moreover if after 45years of civil war a group still agitate for self government the onus lies on the government of the day to use diplomacy and tact to address such uprisings not to resolve to use of naked force.
7.A stadium named after Gowon, well that's good i respect the old man but what is the symbolism but why not after Ken Saro wiwa and other Ogoni nine.
8. The sentiments that packed your post defeat all the good preaching preaching in your conclusion
9.Thank you

5 Likes

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't need to finish reading this shit before concluding this writer is an idiot

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by 123papas(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2015
I have been hearing this guy 'Fayemi'. Please sombody can tell me some of his achievement.

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by kettykings: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

Please assist us tell akinjide and obasanjo to stop saying biafra is dead and that the Ipob members are miscreants, they should either keep quiet or say that Ipob has the right to demonstrate and demand for referendum like some northerners are saying

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
123papas:
I have been hearing this guy 'Fayemi'. Please sombody can tell me some of his achievement.

You still don't know how to use the goggle in this age?
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
kettykings:

Please assist us tell akinjide and obasanjo to stop saying biafra is dead and that the Ipob members are miscreants, they should either keep quiet or say that Ipob has the right to demonstrate and demand for referendum like some northerners are saying
If those two you mentioned represents the whole of the yoruba nations, then I can conveniently tell you that the numerous Igbos that have spoken against Biafra represents the whole Igbo nation.
The problem with you people is unnecessary generalization. Those people neither represent any political or social group in Yorubaland. They speak in their personal capacity and expressed personal opinions.
Show me any elected person in Yorubaland that have spoken against your wish.
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Esperooke:

Ode.... You don't need the south west that's why you people massively abandoned your enclave to reside in Lagos, Ibadan and other Southwest town thereby constituting nuisance to your hosts, talking of arm robbery, and other devilish acts. Go about your Biafra in a sensible way, and who knows....? Honestly, it will be an excitement for some one like me to see you go...... But I know many years later, you will regret you did.... Simply because, the igbos have inherent character problems, even at times if there is no one to hate they turn to their own self.

If you dont need the South-East then why don't you want us to leave?

The fact is simple, you know that the brains are with the South-East.
Thats why we have the highest cut-off points.

You hate to see the South-East leave so u are scared.
You should be. grin
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by flokii: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
mannobi:
Ugo Chikieze wrote :

THE BAYELSA ELECTION, A LESSON FOR THE IGBOS:
I have been following events in the Bayelsa state since Saturday and I think it's high time we Igbos woke up and learn our lessons. What is happening in Bayelsa state shows that the Bayelsans have moved on. They are no longer tied to the apron of PDP and GEJ. That state is one of the smallest states in the country and it's the home state of the former president (GEJ), yet the result of the election held since Saturday have not been announced officially till now. I thought the PDP would have swept off the whole votes just like they did during the presidential election, but to my amazement the APC is also gathering considerable votes there. I know PDP may eventually emerge winner in the election, but my point is that we Igbos should wake up and stop crying more than the bereaved cos even the bereaved have moved on.
Other regions have moved on and have even started integrating themselves into this PMB administration to ensure they remain relevant and not schemed out if things, while some of my people are still holding themselves down and throwing hate speeches here and there.
Other region are already preparing for 2019, some are already gearing up for 2023, while my people have failed to arise and shake off GEJ and his failed administration. By 2019 now, we will begin to run helter-skelter and start last minute preparation and when we loose again, we will say we are hated by others but we forget that we are the ones holding ourselves down now that others are already preparing ahead.
The Igbos have enjoyed more "juicy" appointments in the past 16 years of this democratic dispensation, yet none of the appointees or elected officials performed exceptional well for us to present him/her as presidential candidate. But look at the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Kwakwanso, El Rufai, etc they are all potential presidential candidates going forward cos their achievements speak for them. Tell me the achievements of. Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji, Sam Egwu, Chimaroke Nnamani, Mbadinuju, etc.... none of them made a mark in their various states, yet we leave them and keep pointing fingers to other regions and saying they are our problem.
I advise we wake up and begin to align ourselves strategically with other region now cos we can never produce a president in this country if we continue like this.
While some misguided elements are busy shouting Biafra, and claiming that South south is part of their Biafra, the southsouth have denounced the whole Biafra thing publicly and I understand that just last weekend, Nyesom Wike of River State, named a stadium in River State after Yakubu Gowon. Does that not tell you something?
The golden rule says 'DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU'..... Love begat love, hate begat hate. Don't expect love from others when you give them hatred, don't expect them to vote for your candidate when you keep calling them animals that live in the zoo.
"Give and it shall be given unto you" whatever you give to others is what they will give back to you GOOD MEASURES, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKING TOGETHER AND RUNNING OVER.
He who has ears let him hear, Wisdom is profitable to direct.... I rest my case...

Good man... nice writeup

happy yeebos like you still exist.. they need to stop hating on others and do d right thing
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

Childish rants of s naive kid. I still don't know how a Yoruba man need an Igbo man, when it's obvious the reverse is the case. Who is begging for a 2ND bridge? That would tell you who need nigeria more.
So you need the consent of the SW to hold a protest ? grin grin funny kid.
Well , whatever rocks your boat.

Unless you are saying that the South-West wants to keep what it does not need, then the South-West need to prioritize.

But we all know that you dont want the South-East to go because you need us badly.

If not they why are you against us leaving Nigeria?
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

You abuse us for saying we want to leave, that shows you are scared. grin

You should be scared of us leaving. grin

THE WHOLE SOUTH-WEST IS SCARED OF THE SOUTH-EAST LEAVING grin

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Ndeewonu: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:
[size=15pt]Mr Ugo how much you collect

It was never about GEJ.

It is the hate for a demonic entity called APC and the tribalistic, vindictive tyrant called GMB.[/size]

BEST COMMENT!
Never in the history of Nigeria have been seen a government head-bent to dividing the nation like this administration.

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

[s]You abuse us for saying we want to leave, that shows you are scared. grin

You should be scared of us leaving. grin

THE WHOLE SOUTH-WEST IS SCARED OF THE SOUTH-EAST LEAVING grin[/s]

When you have a good idea and ability to present it with clarity, let us know.
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Eledan: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

[b]Unless you are saying that the South-West wants to keep what it does not need, then the South-West need to prioritize.

But we all know that you dont want the South-East to go because you need us badly.

If not they why are you against us leaving Nigeria?
Exactly what does the SE have that will be so valuable to the SW to be preventing the SE from leaving?
Your childish rants can only make sense to only you.
When emotions rule the head, logic take flight.
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by Ndeewonu: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Uniben4sure:

The fact is that Igbo's have nothing to regret for not supporting APC and b00hari. We know that b00hari is a bloody tribal cum religious bigot. He has proven that through his actions and inactions since he came to office.

Let APC prove themselves better than PDP, then they can get the support of the Igbo's. I rest my case.

You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

Exactly what does the SE have that will be so valuable to the SW to be preventing the SE from leaving?
Your childish rants can only make sense to only you.
When emotions rule the head, logic take flight.

Your elders & the rest of Nigeria know what we have and hence are trying to keep us in the Zoo.

if you dont need us then why the insults??

You are scared so u insult grin

1 Like

Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by shigo20(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
said what?
Move on to where?
When Buhari in his ultimate foolery referred to Igbos as 5% wc he also added should not expect much from him.
Abegii.
dats d problem with u guys.ur mentality is what is drawing u back.
Re: The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos by chuose: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2015
shigo20:
dats d problem with u guys.ur mentality is what is drawing u back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.