Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,802 members, 7,972,868 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

Try This Latest Online Email Network & Make A Million Naira In 60 Days! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Try This Latest Online Email Network & Make A Million Naira In 60 Days! (735 Views)

Latest Online Nigeria Business / 1 / Make Tonnes Of Cash With The Latest Online Importation Business Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Latest Online Email Network & Make A Million Naira In 60 Days! by archangel1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2009
grin ;DD0 KNOW YOU CAN GENERATE UP TO ONE MILLION NAIRA ON THE INTERNET HER IN NIGERIA IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS.  JUST BY JOINING THE QUICK SMART TEAM.

Financial liberty came into my life few months ago, when i join a program called QUICK SMART PROGRAM  with just N2, 000.This program is the first ever real online money generator i have exprienced. It is legal and 100% guaranteed. It is really working for me. Honestly i have been receiving up to N12, 000 daily for the past two and a half months. I can boast of IT anywhere, anytime!!!

This program is designed to make money via internet quickly and honestly. It is quite new, yet already proven to be most effective. It is truly exciting, with many people are now using it, and with so many more still to see it.

This program is very powerful! No other program comes close when you need money quickly and honestly. You are guaranteed financial success with this opportunity because of the method used to confirm the honesty of each participant.

However, when most of us first look at this program, we may think it’s just another get rich quick scheme. But it is quite different. And only about a week after starting, money will start rolling in quickly!

This is FAIL-SAFE money making program where all cash receipts are verifiable in advance, because:
-every participant is held accountable,
- every participant gets paid well,
- every participant is sure that nobody can cheat.

That is why i choose to participate. I invite you to do likewise. Being fail-safe and cheat-proof, expect to earn up to N1,000,000 in the next 60 days.

To put you out of suspense, i will explain what  is all about.

is in two phases; PHASE 1 & PHASE 2. Both phases are not separate entity; phase2 is a continuation of phase 1.

PHASE1 comprises 4 cyclical positions, this different from multi-level marketing (M.L.M) with 5, 6 or 7 standstill levels that you know before. The 4 positions are:
POSITION #1   
POSITION #2
POSITION #3
POSITION #4
Each position contains NAME, BANK NAME, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS of different participants.

If you decide to join the program, you first confirm whether the person in position #3 has paid his/her N2,000 naira to the persons in position #1 and position #2 by sending an email that reads” HAVE YOU BEEN PAID N1,000 NAIRA BY MR. X (i assume that name person in position #3 is MR.X) to the email address of persons in positions #1 & #2. Surely, they will tell you truth (This is what MAKES CERTAIN the success of this program). After confirmation, YOU WILL PAY N1,000 naira each to the bank account of persons in positions #3 & #4.

After payment, send details of payment (Name, Teller Number Name, Date of payment, Branch of payment) to the email address of participant in position #3, then include a note in the e-mail that reads: "Please add my name to your Mailing List and rush me phase2". Note that ONLY the person in position#3 supplies phase2 and not any other person. Also send your payment details to person in position #4 and then include a note in  the e-mail that reads "Please add my name to your Mailing List"

Next, you will edit phase 1 as follows;
Delete position #2 and replace it with position #4
Move position #1 to position#4
Move position#3 to position #1
Put your name, bank name, account number, phone number and e-mail address as position #3
(NOTE: Position #2 is deleted and drop from the cycle because he has passed through all the 4 positions and has made up to N1,000.000)

Save the edited copy in e-mail notepad. This is what you will use as YOUR PHASE1. How would i make money with this? Don't worry, PHASE2 will show you how to make your one million naira N1,000.000!!!. (i am living a testimony to this!!).

Kindly note that this just a summary of  program. Based on my experienced, i solemly composed this abriged version to enhance quick understanding of the full version. 

I want to implore you to read carefully before you request for the full version, as the program is designed for the serious minded people who are ready to generate money with N2,000 worth of investment.

IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN THIS SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM, request for the full version by sending " SEND ME PHASE 1 "to: donkidoss@yahoo.com or  donkidossbiz@yahoo.com or text your email address to 07060517030(FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE)

Wishing you all the best and here is to success on the web.[img][/img]
grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Business Partners Needed / Job That Pays Daily / I Need Who Will Make $100 Paypal Payment For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.