Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) (68709 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Islie: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
A man of God in Kenya has ruffled a few feathers by blessing condoms for his church members.

A man of God in Kenya, Pastor Paul Sanyangore , has caused another stir in that country after he blessed condoms for his church members during a service, reports Nehanda Radio.

According to the reports, there was almost a stampede as church members , both married and singles, rushed to get the anointed condoms from the Pastor who is regarded as one of the most controversial in the East African country.

Justifying his actions, Pastor Sanyangore was said to have told reporters that a woman brought the condoms for him to anoint so she could use with her husband who had abandoned her for two years and only went back to her few days earlier.

“I prophesied to a certain woman that her husband would return two years after his mysterious disappearance. I am not sure but during the week, the husband called her telling her he would come back home.

She came to church and during prayer time, she took the condoms out and handed them to my assistant asking if they were okay to use when her husband returns.

I saw nothing wrong in her using them with her husband after two years of absence. Who knows what he was doing there so it is better to be safe.

When I prayed for the condoms, some women came out and wanted to have them.”

Surely the end of time is at hand.

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-gods-name-church-members-scramble-for-holy-condom-blessed-by-pastor-in-kenya-id4436911.html

lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by isan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is more than end time

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Scholar8200(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
18 how that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jude 1:18

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by MzPecs(f): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Strange things are happening

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time Jobless people.

This company is hiring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
F**lish and gullible followers.
Some pastor will burn in hell for 50m years.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy Holy condom to contain and subdue un-holy konji cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by rozzyy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
God shouldn't be merciful to somepeople.allah!

6 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Anthonyoz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some fellowers will be like, let me go collect the condom that has angel micheal in it that will fight infections

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
holy condom?
Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
So wetin go happen after them use am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Endtime memberscry

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
What is it used for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin

Never knew the end time slang could return back to Nairaland

I remembered that time when the moderators are ready to deal with anyone they heard end time things from

Nairaland was fun back then

grin

END TIME PASTOR

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by sukkot: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy end time tinz

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Mogidi: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anointed condoms for anointed girls and you need an anointed deeeek grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by damton(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Men of world or men of God.

cos I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guys calm down... The pastor is "right"

You only say rubbish to "stupid" people.

he has checked and noticed that his church members are gullibly stupid so he decided to tell them any rubbish that comes to his mind knowing fully well that they will swallow it hook, line and sinker which is exactly what they did. I really pity the female choir members of this church

With stories like this,
you`ll realize that at the END, TIME changesTHINGS
May God deliver Africans...

13 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by winner01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Of all spirit-filled topics, this made front page undecided
We all know these people are false so what exactly is the purpose for this thread.

Christians!!!, you cant but be Vigilant.

But evil men and
nairaland impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
2 Timothy 3:13

5 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by PERFECT2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are all men of God.
Did NAIRALAND post wat we did 2day?

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by massinola(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Secret of killing an African. You don't need a gun, bomb, or any other thing. The only thing you need do is: get a cup of concentrated acid, give it to an African and tell him or her that the pastor, priest, or imam has blessed it and watch how he or she dies. Africans, we can be sentimental when it comes to religion. HOLY condom my foot. no be only..... na HOLY wash and wear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Dragonking: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]End time condom[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just have to give it to lasisi69 and his EndTime crew on this. Lot of ENDTIME pastors everywhere deceiving ENDTIME gullible followers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Flashh: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
When people mention ENDTIME on Nairaland, why tell them to stop?

Are these not signs of ENDTIME?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Man of God or son of Man?

I dont know why africans remain gulible

Stewpid set of people

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by money121(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Richie0974: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed...are Kenyans that dumb.. ..last I remember they were the ones that fell victim to the 'milk and honey' pastor that was sucking their boobs.... They were the ones to fall victim to the pastor that said is sperm is holy and now this?? ....These people have to be a higher definition of dumbass...

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
God is indeed merciful undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by lampardizik(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
WTF!!!
Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
wetin person no go see/hear
Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
mumus
Re: Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol weird story of the year award goes to this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.