Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (41590 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ojossua: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2018
My Parish is Ifeoluwatedo Ilorin
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Classic147: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2018
99‰ of celstian heads are evil, anybody who stays in ibadan please stay away from this particular parish ORISUN AYO it was located inbetween tafo arena and ibadan poly the olusho is damn evil, i am a living witness and am still praying to the almighty God to cleanse me from his evil arrows. He took tons of cash from me and plan to disconect me from my family members so that i can bring my things and be living in church and when he sees that i am a bit hard to get he set some evil arrows againts me. I wont mention his name but people around there should beware of that particular parish.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2023
Greedgod:
been to the one at iyana ipaja, that big one on the main road. Didnt feel them much, visited many. Need a very strong one

Are you looking for God or you are following man. A proper Celestian does not go around looking for a strong shepherd.

Whatever you need, there is authority in your mouth as a believer to speak into existence.

Learn to pray ,praise and fast for yourself.

Jesus is the source of the power, not any shepherd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.