Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? (847 Views)

Pls O Is It A Sin 2 Take Ur Smart Devices As Ur Bible 2 Church Insted Of Ur Bibl / Rain Was Falling, And Chioma Dipped Her Hand Inside My Boxers And S..(pics) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by franzis(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
And someone replied: the word of God cannot be broken, my phone screen is 35k grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
My phone undecided
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will save my phone, d bible is 1,500 naira and it cant be broken, but my phone!!! bro dat one na some bankers 2months salary o.
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by LadyAimy: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
I will save my phone, d bible is 1,500 naira and it cant be broken, but my phone!!! bro dat one na some bankers 2months salary o.
Mr carrot
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by hertz9te(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
it all depends on the type of Phone am using.
if I am using a 3310,it's a no Brainer..............I would have to save the bible from falling to the ground and the 3310 falling on it..that would be disastrous.
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Common sense and primary instinct will demand that I save the phone.
The Bible is a book, and if it falls to the ground, the worst thing that can happen is that it would gather dust, which I can easily wipe off with a piece of cloth.

But a phone can easily get spoiled and the screen can easily get broken when it falls to the ground.

So I'll save the phone, no matter what kind of phone it is, even if it's a Nokia torch light.
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
What a question!
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
LadyAimy:
Mr carrot
oyind17cheesy
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by LadyAimy: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
oyind17cheesy
Sweet jolllyjoy, I am not oyin
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
LadyAimy:

Sweet jolllyjoy, I am not oyin
who are you then?you type like ma mamaasadsad
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by LadyAimy: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
who are you then?you type like ma mamaasadsad
I am Amy by name
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Phone......

Because I have a bible App on my phone so by saving the phone, I am saving the phone and my e-bible too cheesy
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
LadyAimy:
I am Amy by name
ok ma.
Re: If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? by chimerase2: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
My bible undecided

(1) (Reply)

She said She Dates Only Guys With Coloured Eyes / Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help / Aquarius Horoscope: January 21 - February 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.