Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. (36955 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by GenOrumov: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
AmazonKindle:
my friend go and sleep you dont have point.if election are inconcludive buhari will not be there.......remember mko
The spirit of Fayose in all you politicians will not let you people reason objectively.

So the election of Kogi is still inconclusive right. And a winner has still not been announced by inec?

If you still can't decipher my point, maybe. My point inec has to satisfy the electoral act and laws. Period!!!
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Tjsalau: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2015
feldido:
But it's the simple truth... Don't hate the messenger.
aiit ur point is noted, mtchew.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by feldido(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Tjsalau:

aiit ur point is noted, mtchew.

Keep hating and leave the message... Why will this country move forward? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by jacksonite: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2015
GoldCircle:
I kinda like the caption of this thread. "Everything under Buhari is inconclusive". But seriously can some fill me in on why the Bayelsa election was declared inconclusive?
That is what I want to hear too.INEC should tell us the current status of the election. Who is leading with how many votes, number of outstanding votes, date of supplementary election etc.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Flashh:
Fayose is one of the worst and senseless man to have stepped into politics... It's very unfortunate Nigeria is stuck with fools like this in the opposition party.

Bros he is doing his job as opposition,so dnt be bias.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by arisfash(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Kudos to Fayose...Boo to all cowardice against him here. All singer of change will continue to suffer in this lack of direction administration. Fools!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Ximonak: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:

I hope you know that during the last Presidential elections, Bayelsa was the last state to declare results?

you are free to comment but with fact(the truth)

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressive People's party (APC) General Mohammed Buhari is a step closer to winning the Nigerian Presidential Election with 31 states declared so far.
APC has 13,760,747 votes while PDP has 10,866,249 votes.

We await the results from 5 states remain -
Sokoto, Taraba, Borno, Edo and Delta.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by demoore1(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
"I am A VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, 'MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD, AND NIGERIA' as Isaiah the prophet said."-Fayose...our john the baptist carry on. John the baptist made his voice heared when Tiberius Caesar--when Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and Traconitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene--

Make you voice be heared when GMB is the Military dictatoer of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by BushidoBlue(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
spenpe:
I agree with you, you know when people seem to be in a perceived bondage and you come as a deliverer for them. You have to act fast so people can know/have a hope of freedom or you might regret promising what you couldn't do.

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by DEDON8181(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Realisticman post=40787997]Do not worry as the on going probe of all the mess that surrounded your election may be the first 'conclusive' that we shall experience.[/quot

Wount you just shut the crap? Why must it be a probe that will be conclusive? what happened to Aregbesola's osun state election?

What happened to the campaign promises? People like you are the problem of this country and not Fayose, Buhari, PDP, APC or any politician.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by fayose4real(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
kayroy5:
Somewhere in developed state of lagos, and somewhere in gorilla island of ekiti where they elected Gorilla a governor
am sure u must be thinking with ur anus 4 u to be comparing Lagos to Ekiti, foolish fool
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by femtoj2: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
teawhy2788:
Fayose and his useless pdp supporters do not knw what electoral act says b4 he came out and tlk lyk illiterate governor. According to electoral act 2010 as amended 'If d number of registered voters where election didn't not hold more than d margin of d leading candidate election should be declared inconclusive' what d illiterate governor is nw saying and his illiterate supporters!

Please Bros, don't mind the man, he and his party are NOT used to Rules of Law grin grin grin. How could they?, After 16years of jungle justice where they had successfully destroyed our legal system.The Governor forum and Ekiti House of assembly commotion e.t.c all in the last government are still very fresh in our memories.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Edunwa302(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

Chibok girls? In this age? Who still talks about them? Don't you remember"na only you waka come" because when the parents of the supposed missing ones were summoned only the principal came plus the story of how students were ask to leave the school and come for exams as day students for security reasons but the governor recalled them back as boarders providing no security. Where is that lezbian ezekwesili of a woman and her group of noise makers sef? Seems they all disappeared to oblivion
Hmm
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Raskasal(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Realisticman:
Do not worry as the on going probe of all the mess that surrounded your election may be the first 'conclusive' that we shall experience.

Aahahah. You're on point bro

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by AmazonKindle: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
GenOrumov:

The spirit of Fayose in all you politicians will not let you people reason objectively.

So the election of Kogi is still inconclusive right. And a winner has still not been announced by inec?

If you still can't decipher my point, maybe. My point inec has to satisfy the electoral act and laws. Period!!!
i can see that you are daft.so tomoro when bayesa election is conduct in southern ijaw and result release will should forget that result where never inconclusive.

fayose the sage telling you guys things but youe love for buhari has blindfolder you
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by GenOrumov: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2015
AmazonKindle:
i can see that you are daft.so tomoro when bayesa election is conduct in southern ijaw and result release will should forget that result where never inconclusive.

fayose the sage telling you guys things but youe love for buhari has blindfolder you
Since you can't reason objectively, Its now clear from where you got your lack of intelligence from. You and Fayose are both olodos.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by GenOrumov: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
AmazonKindle:

Since you can't reason objectively, Its now clear from where you got your lack of intelligence from. You and Fayose are both olodos since you can't understand why the elections were declared inconclusive.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by ekefre4(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
FAYOSE is a very stupiid man. Please keep your foolish mouth shut and give this president time to work. Nigeria can never move forward if people like fayose is still alive.
Oga gej conducted elections in both osun and ekiti states there were no reports of violence nor incoclusiveness. So when u c d truth no matter hw bitter it might b, u need nt abuse d messenger.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by tega4eddie: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
ANYBODY CRITICIZING FAYOSE IS A FOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
FAYOSE is a very stupiid man. Please keep your foolish mouth shut and give this president time to work. Nigeria can never move forward if people like fayose is still alive.
but nigeria ll move forward even as tinubu is flying around with lagos state police helicopter
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by kcowen(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
#2015-2019, Nigerians will be living INCONCLUSIVE lives Audu Abubakar's death - INCONCLUSIVE (until we saw his burial pictures) Kogi election - INCONCLUSIVE Assets declaration - INCONCLUSIVE Niger Delta cleaning - INCONCLUSIVE *Boko Haram war December deadline - INCONCLUSIVE Rochas and Civil Servants salaries, INCONCLUSIVE *5k a month unemployment benefits - INCONCLUSIVE *Corruption fight no single person in prison - INCONCLUSIVE Minimum wage reduction, INCONCLUSIVE *Bayelsa election - INCONCLUSIVE *Saraki wahala - INCONCLUSIVE Habaaaaa Make I start to dey celebrate my own Xmas and New Year before it will be pronounced INCONCLUSIVE.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by kcowen(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Advance Dictionary by me: Another word for INCONCLUSIVE IS INCOMPETENT. Once a government keep using INCONCLUSIVE as a word to defined is ability to work then it means the government is INCOMPETENT to govern.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by omegatwelve: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abjpikin:
Gov. Fayose is always in search of something that would make him criticize PMB... He always wants to be at the spot light! May God see him thru.
Amen!
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by omegatwelve: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
suxkill:
lmao, Fayose man!!!

slayer of APC!!!

very soon inec will declare APC slogan #change#
inconclusive!!!
hahaahahkakakakakikikikikik...sorry i don pe in my boxer

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by pre88: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
its d like of fayose that mess this country up and brought us to where we are now. Let's b grateful for this change. when they were in power, and their is evidence of rigging, did they ever canceled any? they will rather go ahead and dare Nigerians. But now we have people that are allowing the system to work. PDP candidate say cancel it. APC candidate say no and after consideration n consultations it was cancelled. Do u think if President buhari interfere with it, we will be hearing cancellation. Let support a man that is allowing system to work even if its against his party. Long live President Buharo

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by ihatesycophant(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even your court case is inconclusive.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by ihatesycophant(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
tega4eddie:
ANYBODY CRITICIZING FAYOSE IS A FOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're the first degree fool for not known your history.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

You have decided to throw a stone at people who have been peaceful.... Like the saying goes... The peaceful house remains so because the vagabond innit are yet to grow up.... Mismention a particular name there again and watch me descend on you rabidly
Just asked a question and you who claim to be peaceful decided to threaten, makes me check up the meaning of peaceful. Like I asked, is there now 3G in ekiti because the last time I went there, last year december to be precise, there was poor network there and ekiti looked undeveloped.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=NigLasPresident post=40792920][/quote]
My brother, I see nothing but blind criticism in Fayose's comment. He accused the wrong person and don't tell me it's as easy to travel in Lagos as it is to travel in Bayelsa. You need to go to Ekiti and assess what Fayose is doing yourself to know what kind of man he is.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by praxisnetworks: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leyelanre:

Just asked a question and you who claim to be peaceful decided to threaten, makes me check up the meaning of peaceful. Like I asked, is there now 3G in ekiti because the last time I went there, last year december to be precise, there was poor network there and ekiti looked undeveloped.
Okemesi wasn't mentioned hence I wouldn't be bothered
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by praxisnetworks: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leyelanre:

My brother, I see nothing but blind criticism in Fayose's comment. He accused the wrong person and don't tell me it's as easy to travel in Lagos as it is to travel in Bayelsa. You need to go to Ekiti and assess what Fayose is doing yourself to know what kind of man he is.
I don't care about ayo fayose
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by NigLasPresident: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leyelanre:

But Ekiti people do not think so if not we would be hearing them fire back at Fayose for not working but gossiping about. But since they haven't said anything everyone assumes he must be doing something better than his predecessor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Akpabio, Lawan Clash Over Sitting Time As Senate Goes Into Emergency Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.