Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward (661 Views)

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi / Region That Inspired Me, Hate Them Love Them They Keep Moving Forward / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sentiment apart, Bukola Saraki has no moral justification to still be senate President of thiscountry Nigeria else wertern world sees Nigerians like animals, with the events so far, his bribery and trial in CCB, another crook is Deno Melaye, if you want me to start believing the future of this country like her citizens prove me wrong by forcing corrupt criminals out of their governance, I don't want to associate with criminals like saraki and their citizens sees nothing wrong with them still making laws for the country, criminals don't make law for an educated and vitures man like man and my brothers. We are not criminals therefore crooks and deceits have no place in my environment. While Nigerians see nothing wrong with sarakis actions we Biafrans see things like that as wickedness and abomination, places like USA, Canada, China even Britain that created fraud called Nigeria will never tolerate Saraki in the government, but they allow it to happened elsewhere because the loot will definitely find its way into UK so they are still benefiting, that's why they oppose the New Nation but God pass them.
Re: Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by Cholls(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother if you ask me.
Re: Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My brother if you ask me.
so annoying
Re: Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by Kyase(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I prophesy that the ipob will say backward.
While progressive will say forward.
What ever you use so shall it be in your life.
Amen
Re: Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by MzPecs(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nigeria is sitting on the fence!
Re: Is Nigeria Moving Forward Or Backward by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
I remembered my lecturer in uniabuja Dr ozoEson she will always say, where there re virtues people they don't need law, I valued her lectures because of her true character, she will always advice the students never approach me with money if you have any problem meet me any day anytime. I have attended a lot of professional courses at the end what I learned in the school, in the courses have never ever been applied to Nigerian even though those stuffs are meant to improve the standard of life in Nigeria. Poelpe like Saraki are happy because the Nigerian setting is conducive for them. Very soon Nigerian will be going to prison for airing their minds, seun the owner of this site is also helping to stop people from airing their mind, I was banned for saying Nigerians cannot reason like normal human being, I have my reasons, although I thanked him for making things happen here.

(1) (Reply)

​s​enate Asks Buhari To Review Nigeria’s Foreign Policy / Some Words For Seun Osewa / Obama At It Again. “obama: No ‘specific And Credible’ Holiday Threat”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.