Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Are You Dealing With Anger? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Dealing With Anger? (369 Views)

Hunger Is Dealing With Me. / Pastor Romances Woman While Praying As Husband Watches With Anger (video) / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dealing With Anger? by PastorLifeCoach: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
God is speaking to someone out there to deal with anger: "Be ye angry and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath" Ephesians 4:26 Unrestrained anger is a satanic manipulation you must not give room for in your life. People who pander to such anger give opportunity for the demon of anger to take hold of their minds. Nobody with a bad temper ever succeeds permanently in life so don't allow anger to wreck you. The Bible says anger dwells in the bosom of fools (Ecclesiastes 7:9) and you are not a fool. In walking with the Lord, one of the things He seeks to accomplish is to have His love fully expressed through you such that you're meek, kind and not easily provoked. Use the word of God to deal with deal in your life. The Bible says: ...a meek and quiet spirit which is in the sight of God is of great price. Hear this my beloved take time to study these scriptures and learn a lesson from the life of Moses: Numbers 12:3, Numbers 20:8-12. Offences will come, according to the Bible; people will do things that may hurt or offend you, but never allow anger provoke and make you react in a way that you'll regret. Stay in the Word and walk in love. Make this confession daily: The wisdom of God guides me to talk and live right always; manifesting the righteousness of Christ. I have a meek and quiet spirit, which in the sight of God is of great price. I'm patient, compassionate and kind; and I demonstrate the love of God to my world today. Thank you Holy Spirit for helping me to yield to you and to stand perfect and complete in your will in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Desires / [b]the Doctrine Of Speaking In Tongues[/b] / Fulfilling God's Purpose? 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.