Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,363 members, 7,940,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Pastor With A Passion For Ball - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor With A Passion For Ball (717 Views)

Meet Pastor With 11 Wives, and Still On Trial For Rape! / Funky Pastor With Fake Miracles, Chris Oyakhilome Solemnises Mercy Johnson’s Dub / Is Any Nigerian Fooled By Pastor With 666 Tattoo Claiming To Be Divine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor With A Passion For Ball by Nosa77(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Nawaaoooo, tb joshua don get football club now

http://www.modernghana.com/news/219417/1/pastor-tb-joshua-why-i-floated-soccer-team.html

Sounds like he's really passionate about the game, and his club is going places

They played the flying eagles last two weeks and narrowly lost 3-2

He's reaching out to young players, encouraging them, giving them money getting them connections outside the country and all this, just because he wants them to succeed with their lives,

keep it up pastor!
more to follow
Re: A Pastor With A Passion For Ball by ifehart: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
I was in Abuja to watch the match and I could see the decency in these boys, not only on the field but in their character as well. Well trained and good mannered boys.

No wonder people want to break their heads because of the man, rumors of this and that going on everywhere. Why won't these people keep spreading rumors when they don't have time for the youths in their church who are suffering, or the widows who need their financial assistance or the worst the sick who need them to pray for them.
Instead they have time to use rumors and false tales to divert people's attention from their churches to Joshua's church. People are looking for helpers not people who have nothing to offer but to keep claiming falsehood. A wise man once said that a peaceful mind never has time for criticism.

Joshua, well do o jare, we are seeing your good works, keep it up. This your record will speak for you in future and on the last day.

(1) (Reply)

The Rccg Family On Facebook / WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN? - I had a dream that I went there / Italian Scientist Reproduces Shroud Of Turin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.