Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) (41396 Views)

Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

;Dthat makes u a friend to a BLAMER

Online Friend though
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
85 KEYS?

Na gate of heaven em wan use am open?

Even with all the master keys he has been caught..... Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
85 master keys? Is the weight not too much for him to carry along? While trying 85 keys to open one door or lock could be a tough task. Otondo
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by matrix199(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
wink grin

U didn't oblige my 'mavo'. I tot u're urhobo cos of the ..lawve. I guess I misconstrued ur moniker for an urhobo name.

Well, I was thinking I cld come preach the gospel to you, maybe at any cozy lounge around your coordinates. What do u think? smiley
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by kings49(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hand work of Buhari
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Armu robber
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
Honestly,dis is buhari's fault ever since he became president things have been so difficult and hunger toll has risen geometrically so dont blame people if dey steal to survive cos dia is equally no jobs

Will you ahut up?
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
chesterlee:
Chai.....I only came to check name

Ondo sha....
werey angry

Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by fortune1968: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
princeofpeace22:
End time master keys .I blame APC for this smh
blame jonathan .Na im teach them -stealing no be corrupion or make u kuku blame the new ooni of ife -for not inviting him for d coronation
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Jchi9876: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
Honestly,dis is buhari's fault ever since he became president things have been so difficult and hunger toll has risen geometrically so dont blame people if dey steal to survive cos dia is equally no jobs

even ur impotence na Buhari too abi?

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
okeyley:
South West breeding miscreants since time immemorial

What of South East? undecided
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by iswallker(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
matrix199:
If only he was smart enough to carve a sense for making underwear locks and keys, many fellas who suspect their partners of infidelity wld patronize him. The patronage wld turn him to a millionaire.

receive sense in the name of chisos....... grin
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
If not for d fuel scarcity,u wl av been set ablaze
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by HRich(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
olokeded:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WDKvG_3y5mA/VmZzhgc8-jI/AAAAAAABStQ/opOFvies8nk/s400/cug1.jpg[/img]
A burglar was arrested yesterday in an attempt to rob a compound at Ayeka area of Okitipupa part of Ondo state.. He was caught with over 85 master keys that he make use of for his shameless act and was mercilessly beaten.. . See more pics below;
[img]http://2.bp..com/-KHg087SvYPM/VmZzYnqEaGI/AAAAAAABStI/xxjA1Yk2yPI/s400/cug.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3lc-Nsb5d_0/VmZzj5aEx8I/AAAAAAABStY/RLpL3_oDPTg/s400/cug2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jGElgi-_-xQ/VmZzl4IjWQI/AAAAAAABStg/ZaYXdIDzhNk/s400/cug3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-thief-who-was-caught-with-85.html

End Time
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
lols! Na second jesus grin
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Rooy57(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flat head undecidedFlat head
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=nickkylawve post=40804216][/quote]

Space bookers
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
onac16:
then I hold the key to your brain
Yes, gatemen usually hold their ogas keys.
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
One of dos keys gat open hell for am soon..
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by fart: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
end time master keys
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by fart: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
WarRLaY:
Yes, gatemen usually hold their ogas keys.

since when does one oga own 85 keys? why does the oga have 85 doors in his house? or is it a mansion? you must be a robber for making such a silly comment.
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by austinfab14(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
See him hairstyle...
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by yunglivochi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin simply put#KARMA IS INEVITABLE #
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Allosaurus: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
matrix199:

U didn't oblige my 'mavo'. I tot u're urhobo cos of the ..lawve. I guess I misconstrued ur moniker for an urhobo name.

Well, I was thinking I cld come preach the gospel to you, maybe at any cozy lounge around your coordinates. What do u think? smiley
lipsrsealed abum nwa afor thts if u understands the meaning
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by matrix199(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
lipsrsealed abum nwa afor thts if u understands the meaning

Nwa afor? C'mon! U're old enuf to be a grandmother sef! Well, na king solomon story I wan preach to u abt. U can have bobo fruit drink while I have dat liquid bros J turned water to, shey u grab?! smiley
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by perloomey(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
it never buhari's fault,when buhari got into power,there r no jobs,then he put it on himself to travel everywhere to bring investors to the country and that will provide job to d society.the guy is very brillant he could make a fortune in cutting keys
Re: Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Laurence Anini family...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) / Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student / Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.