Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fill The Form & Win A Ticket To The Launch Of The Infinix Zero 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fill The Form & Win A Ticket To The Launch Of The Infinix Zero 3 (725 Views)

#happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fill The Form & Win A Ticket To The Launch Of The Infinix Zero 3 by TechLector: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Infinix is coming with the flawless Zero 3! and you have an impeccable opportunity to be part of it. As stakeholders in the Mobile landscape, Jumia is offering you a chance to win a ticket and be part of this epoch-making event of the launch of the Infinix Zero 3. Jumia is committed to rolling out new Premium mobile phones that will always be available at the most friendly price. As we always say, Customer is key and their input, invaluable.

The first 50 people to sign up will be offered tickets to our exclusive launch of the Infinix Zero 3 on the 15th of December, 2015. That’s not all, you also stand a chance to win the Infinix Zero 3 at the event.

Hurry now, fill the form via http://techlector.com/fill-the-form-win-a-ticket-to-the-launch-of-the-infinix-zero-3/ to win a ticket to the exciting launch of the Infinix Zero 3.

Re: Fill The Form & Win A Ticket To The Launch Of The Infinix Zero 3 by jnichole(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:
Infinix is coming with the flawless Zero 3! and you have an impeccable opportunity to be part of it. As stakeholders in the Mobile landscape, Jumia is offering you a chance to win a ticket and be part of this epoch-making event of the launch of the Infinix Zero 3. Jumia is committed to rolling out new Premium mobile phones that will always be available at the most friendly price. As we always say, Customer is key and their input, invaluable.

The first 50 people to sign up will be offered tickets to our exclusive launch of the Infinix Zero 3 on the 15th of December, 2015. That’s not all, you also stand a chance to win the Infinix Zero 3 at the event.

Hurry now, fill the form via http://techlector.com/fill-the-form-win-a-ticket-to-the-launch-of-the-infinix-zero-3/ to win a ticket to the exciting launch of the Infinix Zero 3.

how do i get the ticket to the launch of the zero 3?i have filled the form and i received an email telling me i have been invited.

(1) (Reply)

Surest Way To Track Your Lost Mobile Phone!!! / We've Brought CWM And Root To Gionee Pioneer P5W / Best Android Tab At 26000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.