Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) (51988 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by bully2008: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
I really tired of some post on this site . what is my business if your teeth fall out . please I need something better than this . Tell us about what is happening to those thieves that stole money that meant for arms.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Jchi9876: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
End Time Teeth
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by ibukun147(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Agbaya. Its too late
what's late?u mean d bracing?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by evesite(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Pauloot(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who you help? Iranu! Abacha!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by lovely17(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
The other sister Benita very beautiful yet decides to stay low unlike this Ugly thing
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Its not her fault your teeth is like shovel or you don't own a home on Banana Island.
Hehehe my nigga chill jare
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Philpham:
Bas. tard child of a useless bi.tch Hater.
Hmmm nice one sir.Make sure u watch champions league dis nyt o!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Pheedow(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Laura becoming a celeb even more dan d owner of d money.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why is this girl trying so hard to be pretty? Always thank God for linda, else I don't know what your life would hv bn like....Ugly thing
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by IceDude(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
I tire for this Linda Ikeji sister o!.......If na she dey her sister position person for nor hear word for Nigeria. She is becoming too noisy/irritating for my liking
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Shedysworld(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Defect!
Thank you
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by harvesto4u: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Will it change the price of garri In the market?wowo gurl abeg go sleep
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Omoboy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Noncence
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by yollychika(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even wit da money u still worwor undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
She is beautiful in an ugly way
wickid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by bjbat: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
SleekyGee:
How does it affect the price of fuel, in fact how is it our business angry
I wonder o......this 1 na better news?........mtchew
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by divineappo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vvK3QCYpJPU/VmbYREZxr8I/AAAAAAAACSA/bvGLb7lPOv4/s400/laura.jpg[/img]

Laura the sister to the infamous blogger Linda Ikeji, shared a photo of her braced teeth. Se had to do that to feel more confident about her look. She also opted to assist one person who feels less confident about his/her dentition. She promised to pay the bills to fix that... See post after the cut

[b][/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/_B9kikMfQp/
END TIME NEWS
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by onyowo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Monco[b][/b]
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
She is still f-ugly sha sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by osy77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
dis 1 too don turn news?? na wa o
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Goridoe(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Elle277(f): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Beautiful Laura!!...
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Missbizy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
For God's sake! How is ds news?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Dacman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Madam Laura, at what age are you bracing? Thing wey ppl dey do at age 12 or 13 na e u dey do in your late forties.

See as you be sef like who dey use hypo and SoKlin baff.

Ps: I know she's not forty yet
Mr or Mrs orthodontic treatment can be done at any age not at 12 or 13
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by toshmann(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai! I don suffer.
This one follow for front page abi?

So being related to a successful lady makes one a celebrity too, so-teey having a dental job becomes national news.

Anyways wetin concern me, na Madam Obi and all the people who played politics with the Chinok tragedy i de blame.

BuhariBringBackOurGirlsNow
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Linda Ikeji's sister? Not her daughter? And d mods still had d nerves to move this piece of shiit to FP?! Awon oniranu oshi
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by craix(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2015
So what
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Sunseeker: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2015
jnrbayano:
She is beautiful in an ugly way

grin grin grin grin Chai !!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by UruAnn(f): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2015
It's her money and her life!!. And she's willing to spend more on someone else..she only need ur suggestions..
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by laoo: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2015
You don't have to abuse her,
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2015
nice dentition

looks like uglybetty to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.