Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Does She Really Mean By This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Mean By This? (5882 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello N'Landers,

I have experienced this situation in two of my past relationships and I really don't know what it means.

sometimes While having sex and its getting to about 30 minutes or more, she says "Oya its time to cum".

I know I'm not boring in bed because other tyms with the same person I get praises.

So when I get that, I sometym fake orgasm or just cum so as not to spoil the accumulated pleasure.

what could cause her to want me to cum?
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by femifemo123: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jamb question
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Highcuerayte: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ask putin

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by marshalcarter: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzz.........its tym to cuminica grin
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by agitator: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Cholls(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
My brother lie lie.
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by eltigreu06(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Make I ask ifa n orunmila
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by eltigreu06(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
[/color]
Highcuerayte:
Ask putin
[color=]
Highcuerayte:
Ask putin
[quote author=Highcuerayte post=40807448]Ask putin[/putin ...
U wan make world war 3 happen abi...issokay
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by donTbone(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
I believed everything ...
until i saw 30mins
angry

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by libertyfather(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Simple answer, if no oil in ur generator and it keep working the engine will knock, use ur sense for the rest

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cholls:
My brother lie lie.
[size=18pt]Is it that you don't believe a man could do more than your regular 5 mins or fake orgasm? what gets you confused? [/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol....faking an orgasm is really a No - No... angry

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:
until i saw 30mins
angry

[size=18pt]Lemme guess, you're married with three kids and with pot belly, Akue! [/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by jonaifame22(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:
Hello N'Landers,

I have experienced this situation in two of my past relationships and I really don't know what it means.

sometimes While having sex and its getting to about 30 minutes or more, she says "Oya its time to cum".

I know I'm not boring in bed because other tyms with the same person I get praises.

So when I get that, I sometym fake orgasm or just cum so as not to spoil the accumulated pleasure.

tell me the truth now or.......

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by donTbone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:

[size=18pt]Lemme guess, you're married with three kids and with pot belly, Akue! [/size]
Keep guessing till eternity!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by bukas15(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
libertyfather:
Simple answer, if no oil in ur generator and it keep working the engine will knock, use ur sense for the rest
badoo, oil dae ur head
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by obiorathesubtle: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....faking an orgasm is really a No - No... angry

[size=15pt] Not everyone vibrates when they orgasm, I can just go fast for a short while and pull out, you wont even know[/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
libertyfather:

[size=15pt]Why oil bro? I no pay for am na, no be by force, rematch go still happen[/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:

[size=15pt] Not everyone vibrates when they orgasm, I can just go fast for a short while and pull out, you wont even know[/size]

Ur an ass**** ! U already said on ur thread ur FAKING UR ORGASM & now ur talking different sh!t...

U R JUZ SOMETHING ELSE!
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by cruzita(f): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
na simi-jamb question I no be Dundee I no be fool
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur an ass**** ! U already said on ur thread ur FAKING UR ORGASM & now ur talking different sh!t...

U R JUZ SOMETHING ELSE!

Av u heard the saying that an ass*** is always the first to call someone that? buh regardless, I thought you didnt believe its possible for a guy fake it.
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by misspicy(f): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
So Op you were hammering person pikin for 30minutes as if you are drilling for crude o....better be careful before someone faints under you angry btw what type of hammer are you using sef
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
So Op you were hammering person pikin for 30minutes as if you are drilling for crude o....better be careful before someone faints under you angry btw what type of hammer are you using sef

[size=18pt]Hammer is a very strong term misspicy, its more like screwing! [/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=20pt]I still need answers caring nigerians[/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Merlissa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:
Hello N'Landers,

Drug her next time!!!!
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:

[size=18pt]Hammer is a very strong term misspicy, its more like screwing! [/size]
so you were screwing your bolt into person future wife nut hardly for 30minutes and you are saying its just screw....my friend Buhari must probe you undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by IamLucy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:
until i saw 30mins
angry
some guys last that long.
op.she got tired what else.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Merlissa:

Drug her next time!!!!
[size=18pt]Is that what you like in a man? [/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by deyemia: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLucy:
some guys last that long. op.she got tired what else.
[size=18pt]Thanks dear, that means I won then[/size]
Re: What Does She Really Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
deyemia:
Hello N'Landers,

Haha. She wasn't enjoying it. That is why it's always good to romance a woman for couple of minutes and make her so wet before the main thing. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Posted Picture Of Herself And A Guy Who Paid 10k To F*ck Her [photo] / Ghana Girl With The Biggest Boobs , See Her Last Photo I Think Its Unclad / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.