Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels (632 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by JoelNkantaBlog: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
A driver mowed down and killed a cyclist whilst receiving MouthAction from a passenger, police have claimed.

Randy Joe Allen’s passenger stunned cops when she revealed she had been performing a sex act on him when she heard a loud bump as they drove away from a bar they had just met in.

Allen, 54, said he thought he had hit a stop sign after officers found his bloodied pick-up truck at a bar shortly after Terry Lamunt Ross, 49, was killed after being knocked off his bicycle in Polk County, Florida.

The driver told police he been “distracted” by a young woman he had picked up at a bar earlier in the day.

His passenger said that she couldn’t see what Allen had hit and “did not have any reason to not believe him," when he told her it was a stop sign.

Mr Ross had been riding his bicycle on the hard shoulder when he was struck head on by a green Ford pick-up truck.

The homeless 49-year-old was flung off his bicycle on to the hard shoulder and later pronounced dead at the scene as the truck sped off down the road.

Several witness contacted police and Allen’s car was traced to Liquid Larry’s Bar after his relatives tipped off police.

The 54-year-old driver has been charged with one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving a death.

Officer's also reported Allen was slurring his words and he may face additional charges pending the results of blood tests.
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by xreal: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na devil cause am.

End Time mouth action.

2 Likes

Re: Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by kilokeys(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Konji Na basterd

1 Like

Re: Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by Cholls(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
My brother nawa o.
Re: Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha....... If I see any endtime crew here ehnnnn
Re: Randy Driver Kills Cyclist While Having MouthAction On Wheels by divinehand2003(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime drivers

(1) (Reply)

Earn Huge Real Cash / Exclusive Night: The Runway Bar & Grill Host Couples Nightout...must Attend / She Left When I Had Nothing,now She Wants Me Back Even Sleeping With My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.