Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. (2232 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM: these set of ladies are very good cooks,they are also very respectful and neat, and ofcourse very good in bed. An average calabar/akwa ibom girl starts having sex at age 16, they know all the styles and how to satisfy their men well. Most of them are also very educated.

DELTA: we have the itsekiri's,urhobos, isoko, delta igbo,ukwani, agbor etc. These ladies are very protective of their men,most of them are not money conscious,they believe in working hard as well.They cook well, very sociable and are usually very pretty, especially the delta igbo girls.

BAYELSA: these set of ladies are not always pretty but with extremely good manners. A bayelsa woman can take a bullet for a man she loves. They are usually very caring, down to earth, although most of them could be harsh but that's just a defensive attitude to shield their soft hearts.Most of them are Ijaws,very good in preparing pepper soup and traditional dishes. Most of them are not so educated but can build a home just the way you want it.

PORTHARCOURT: these set of ladies are usually very classy and presentable,for those guys with high taste. An average ph gal is always from a well to do family. They love luxury and the good life. In terms of domestic chores most of them are above average! They can be very possessive of their men too. Ph gals are also very sexually active.

EDO: Aha, i'm gonna save the best for the last! Without being biased Edo gals come in 3types. The good ones,the very good ones and the extremely baaaaaad ones. The good girls are usually the ones not too exposed,these ones would agree to all the terms and conditions in the relationship without complaining,they usually end up as complete housewives. The very good ones are those with a bit of social life, manners and good education. These ones are usually thought etiquettes from the cradle,mostly grew up in good areas in Benin and neighbouring towns.Most of them are career ladies while others are more successful in the business world. The Bad ones are usually the illiterates waiting for manner from heaven or a relation to take them to Spain or italy. these ones are violent,rude,lack manners, wayward in public, very money conscious,always live with their grandparents(parents are overseas or divorced),fight with their boyfriends in public,diabolical etc these are the ones you shouldn't offend or come close to.

Enough said, you can add the tribes from the south I missed out.
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by evolg(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Akwa Ibom/Calabar bin sexing since 16yrs? The tin go con be like FETCHER inside BOREHOLE. #Nothing2Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by iceberylin(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Calabar girls neat grin
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by kossyablaze(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Choi lol logical OP.U for put d 2nd zone mk u c fyt for this thread
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by kossyablaze(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
evolg:
Akwa Ibom/Calabar bin sexing since 16yrs? The tin go con be like FETCHER inside BOREHOLE. #Nothing2Enjoy
I be eye witness!
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok next
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by oshdam2015: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM: these set of ladies are very good cooks,they are also very respectful and neat, and ofcourse very good in bed. An average calabar/akwa ibom girl starts having sex at age 16, they know all the styles and how to satisfy their men well. Most of them are also very educated.

DELTA: we have the itsekiri's,urhobos, isoko, delta igbo,ukwani, agbor etc. These ladies are very protective of their men,most of them are not money conscious,they believe in working hard as well.They cook well, very sociable and are usually very pretty, especially the delta igbo girls.

BAYELSA: these set of ladies are not always pretty but with extremely good manners. A bayelsa woman can take a bullet for a man she loves. They are usually very caring, down to earth, although most of them could be harsh but that's just a defensive attitude to shield their soft hearts.Most of them are Ijaws,very good in preparing pepper soup and traditional dishes. Most of them are not so educated but can build a home just the way you want it.

PORTHARCOURT: these set of ladies are usually very classy and presentable,for those guys with high taste. An average ph gal is always from a well to do family. They love luxury and the good life. In terms of domestic chores most of them are above average! They can be very possessive of their men too. Ph gals are also very sexually active.

EDO: Aha, i'm gonna save the best for the last! Without being biased Edo gals come in 3types. The good ones,the very good ones and the extremely baaaaaad ones. The good girls are usually the ones not too exposed,these ones would agree to all the terms and conditions in the relationship without complaining,they usually end up as complete housewives. The very good ones are those with a bit of social life, manners and good education. These ones are usually thought etiquettes from the cradle,mostly grew up in good areas in Benin and neighbouring towns.Most of them are career ladies while others are more successful in the business world. The Bad ones are usually the illiterates waiting for manner from heaven or a relation to take them to Spain or italy. these ones are violent,rude,lack manners, wayward in public, very money conscious,always live with their grandparents(parents are overseas or divorced),fight with their boyfriends in public,diabolical etc these are the ones you shouldn't offend or come close to.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by fulfillbill(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Out of all the Southern gels, i'd play it safe with Akwa Ibom/Calabar, based on experince
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by yapapa: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

mumu girl ,mumu thread.
Re: Advantages Of Dating SOUTHERN Ladies. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't know the bayelsa girls you have met or seen but the ones I know and I'm related with are beautiful and educated,better get your mind right.I bet you are a rivers girl hence the hype,potbellied artificial and loose hoes are what PH girls are,don't believe me? Check the AIDS statistics...ode

(1) (Reply)

Hope U Learnt Ur Lesson From Yesterday Valentine. / Exposed! Woman Who Received Vision Of Hubby Bankyw Is Legally Married.(photos) / This Shows That Konji No Be Bastard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.