Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,213 members, 7,923,079 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

Photos: Woman Battered By Her Husband, Sends Him A Birthday Shout Out Of Epic Pr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Woman Battered By Her Husband, Sends Him A Birthday Shout Out Of Epic Pr (557 Views)

Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Battered By Her Husband, Sends Him A Birthday Shout Out Of Epic Pr by fufeyin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
A woman who was battered by her husband took
the bold step to call him out as an abuser in
Facebook post she shared. While wishing him a
happy birthday, the woman decided to let the
world what he’d done to her while she was
married to him. She shared photos of her battered
face and body and wrote;
“Happy birthday my husband and would be
ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell (AKA
emma sillah) the most wicked and violent
man I have ever known in my life. See details here
http://angle360naija.com/2015/12/08/photos-woman-battered-by-herhusband-sends-him-a-birthdayshout-out-of-epic-proportions/

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking A Sin? Read What Born Again Toyin Aimakhu Said / Oge Okoye Pops With Colour For Movie Premiere / Celebrity Beefs Of 2015 We Can't Forget So Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.