Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Voice Nigeria Auditions Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Voice Nigeria Auditions Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon! (626 Views)

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Auditions Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon! by jidon3(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
The highly anticipated singing competition The Voice Nigeria will be holding auditions in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Calabar in January 2016! Please see below locations and corresponding dates:Port Harcourt:9th & 10th January 2016 at the Viontel Hotel Plot 96 Stadium Road G.R.A Calabar:9th & 10th January 2016 at the Channel View Hotels, 27 MCC Road Abuja: 16th &17th January 2016 at the Bolingo Hotels, Independent Avenue, Central Business District, Garki Lagos:16th & 17th read more@ http://www.gisttrace.com/2015/12/the-voice-nigeria-auditions-coming-to.html#more

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria Auditions Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon! by dyduds(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2016
PLEASE DO YOU KNOW ANY ABUJA AUDITION CONTESTANT WHO'S GOT FEEDBACK FROM THE VOICE, PLEASE REPLY

(1) (Reply)

Online Accommodation For Funabites / How To Make New Year Resolutions Work For You / NL Is Losing Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.