Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,613 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:54 AM

Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler (3638 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / Ivanka Trump With Pope VS Ivanka Trump With Saudi King (pictures) / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by dhateeboi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
The media has resulted in listing out some obvious similarities in the world most evil modern day man, Aldoph Hitler and the American presidential candidate, Donald trump

1 Share

Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
He is the Adolf Hitler of today
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by mykemiley(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na end tym Adolf hitler
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by HammerEvery(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adolf loved Islam and killed lots of jews. Trump hates Islam and i will welcome anyone who reduces the population of muslim by whatever means, anyone who reduces the population of Muslim will be doing the world a lot of good.

Trump stands on the opposite of hitler, when you analyze them with Islam as the primary issue. #Trump/Carson 2016.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by moyosore27384(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:
Adolf loved Islam and killed lots of jews. Trump hates Islam and i will welcome anyone who reduces the population of muslim by whatever means, anyone who reduces the population of Muslim will be doing the world a lot of good.

Trump stands on the opposite of hitler, when you analyze them with Islam as the primary issue. #Trump/Carson 2016.
U dey craze boy

2 Likes

Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by fagbalex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Did he want to kill American Muslim since he detest Islam. Nevertheless he can't stop the rise of Islam

1 Like

Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by dhateeboi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
why do some 'human' talk about Islam when they actually don't know nothing..
SMH
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by dhateeboi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:

Kindly shut ur buccal n get to know the real thing...

U think this is only about islam?
Donald Trump is so evil that u av no idea.

This same man allegedly stopped all flight bringing ebola patients to America for treatment!

He badmouthed an handicap journalist..

He hate blacks

He so much is awkward an ur here saying he's doing the world some evil as usual u call favour.

Get to know b4 u support pls... NextTimeTho

1 Like

Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by cyprus000: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
dhateeboi:

Kindly shut ur buccal n get to know the real thing...

U think this is only about islam?
Donald Trump is so evil that u av no idea.

This same man allegedly stopped all flight bringing ebola patients to America for treatment!

He badmouthed an handicap journalist..

He hate blacks

He so much is awkward an ur here saying he's doing the world some evil as usual u call favour.

Get to know b4 u support pls... NextTimeTho
[size=13pt].
Must you insult her to butress your point.

Nobody have monopoly over verbal aggression, you know.

don't cry fowl when you receive your own dose.
[/size]
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by dhateeboi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]. Must you insult her to butress your point.
Nobody have monopoly over verbal aggression, you know.
don't cry fowl when you receive your own dose.
[/size]

Y den is the dog feeling the pain of the lion??
u should then have observed that I got verbally aggressive too!!
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by cyprus000: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2015
dhateeboi:

Y den is the dog feeling the pain of the lion??

u should then have observed that I got verbally aggressive too!!
[size=13pt].
I hope you aren't indirectly yarning and spraying dust at me,cos I'm not gifted with tolerance for hogwash.angry.

Thread carefully. I'm not one of those guyz that digest vapid shitt.
[/size]
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by dhateeboi(m): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt].
I hope you aren't indirectly yarning and spraying dust at me,cos I'm not gifted with tolerance for hogwash.angry.

Thread carefully. I'm not one of those guyz that digest vapid shitt.
[/size]

Lolz...
U don't even get things straight?
OK, I apologise SIR!!!
lwkm
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by cyprus000: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2015
dhateeboi:

Lolz...
U don't even get things straight?
OK, I apologise SIR!!!
lwkm
[size=13pt]
No qualms.
[/size]
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by chynergy1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
we have to be careful then undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler by moyosore27384(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
HammerEvery:

you are crazy guy

(1) (Reply)

War Is Over : Russian Troops Take Ukraines Main Airports In Kiev. / Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa / I Thought South Africa Is A Black Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.