Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,555 members, 7,951,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Makes A Thread Make Front Page On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes A Thread Make Front Page On Nairaland? (767 Views)

Tips On How To Make Front Page On Nairaland / 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. / How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Thread Make Front Page On Nairaland? by Tonway(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is one bother that has been bothering me lately as I spend precious energy and time to research and put together educative, informative, and entertaining thread on Nairaland only for it to end up only on my page.

Initially I thought front page is determine by the numbers of people that view one's thread, but rested that though after I saw threads with lesser views making front page. I later settled with the fact that front page is determine by how many posts/response a thread attract. That too I rested when I saw Some useless threads with less posts make front page. WHAT QUALIFIES A THREAD TO MAKE FRONT PAGE?

(1) (Reply)

Full Speech Of Governor Ortom’s 2016 Budget Presentation / Five Types Of 'liars' We Have On Nairaland(where Do You Belong?) / Progeny Concept Ltd Online Whole Sale Retail Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.