Stats: 3,198,165 members, 7,967,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today (73160 Views)

Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by canalily(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Governor wiked! Ur belle go burst o o ogrin na up u de climb o o o! No be woman body o o o!shocked
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Richeze(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yello1:
4 d mind of wike it is like,let me do dis incase i no return 2 government house, atleast peopl go talk say i do something.
how can you human beings be pleased or satisfied? is it not better he put the money in gainful things than to stuck it away after all you can't kill him.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by kenx1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Scammers
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Blizzy9ja: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Keneking:
Poor construction site management
- no hard hat
- no safety boots
- no overcoat
- no safety barriers
- no safety signs (HSE dead and buried)
- poor contractor and incompetence

The governor must have approved the mobilisation of works with all these details in the BOQ.

Weak Wike sef...
Dat na story u dey talk... We like Wike, the more y'all accept this the better 4 u... Go discuss Aregberascal and the dwindling economy of osun... And how the south west is suffering under the APC
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by joshrare(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
adedayourt:
clap fr him
he has done wat no1 has ever done cool
Na wash.....
Oshio baba did more than that when he got his mandate newly.....
But now the only thing he does is to worship his capeverde wife
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Is this the new deceit all these governors are doing, they put up a show and steal the people dry. They will enter bike, buy akara and at the end of the day, salaries are not yet paid. They should continu. Their film trick go soon expose.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by mazi85(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Wike where are your PPE? Safety first
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by onila(f): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Sanchase:
He should be careful so that he will not fall like a tree and sharp metal will penetrate his fat maternity belly.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
I Wonder
maybe ur own states, not in my rivers state. We rivers people already have our governor for the next 8yrs his name Barr Nyesom Wike
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Lothbrok(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2015
No PPE ?. . Only a thug can do this. .
Well, Just peeping. . . !
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2015
BakaSumtin:
"Our commitment to the creation of access to justice is total. We will complete this new Federal High Court building of four floors with new courtrooms and offices".~ NYESOM EZENWO WIKE 8/12/15

HE IS REAL.
HE IS DOWN TO EARTH.
HE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING RIVERS STATE.

The pioneer of the vision for a NEW Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike inspecting the Federal High Court annex in Port Harcourt Court which is being built by his administration.

#Wikeisworking
#SupportyourGovernor

Dunce, where is your hard hat and safety shoes?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Ayatullah(m): 1:38am On Dec 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dunce, where is your hard hat and safety shoes?

WIKE IN BONDAGE!

How person wey ghosts dey pursue go remember wear hard hat or safety boot?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by LeQuadCore: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2015
sorry to go off topic. someone please visit jumia Nigeria. its saying un-trusted connection is it just me?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by AmazonKindle: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Tunami:
and how does that stops inec from conducting another election?
and who stop him not to win the election even if conducted 100 times conclusive or inconclusive?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by xtervaganza(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2015
If he fall and die now dem go say na Buhari push am grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Yello1(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2015
how can you human beings be pleased or satisfied? is it not better he put the money in gainful things than to stuck it away after all you can't kill him.no misconception dear,we're still saying thesame thing
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by nedby: 4:21am On Dec 09, 2015
It just. An eye service.and part of his campaign strategy.don't worry time wld tell.back stabber.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Tunami(m): 5:03am On Dec 09, 2015
AmazonKindle:
and who stop him not to win the election even if conducted 100 times conclusive or inconclusive?
time shall tell my brother.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by DedeNkem: 5:13am On Dec 09, 2015
The man is building court house to please court because of his case.
And st*upid Nigerians don't get it!

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Massdamm(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Hw dat one take open kwarapoly portal wey dem klose free me jhoor..
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by compo(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2015
god if he can continue like this. am hapy for them for now
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Redhot111(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2015
adedayourt:
clap fr him

he has done wat no1 has ever done cool
what do u mean by wat no one has ever done? No e pple even stand on nothing jst to do that carpentry wrk?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by toprealman: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
No hand gloves, no hard hat, no safety boot, no reflective jacket. Site supervisor should be questioned and contractor sanctioned.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Igiriogu: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Dis Wike sef! Such a badd dresser! All dressed up as he is WITHOUT STOCKINGS!!
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by MadCow1: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Amaechi use to patrol the State on his motorbike discreetly.

He was known to show up in place when he was least expected. That's how he monitored projects and got a feel of what was happening in the state.

Wike can never match up to Amaechi in Rivers State. A leopard can't change its spots. If Wike did fhuck all as Obio Apkor local Government Chairman even with all the money at his disposal then and only a small area to preside over, then expect nothing when he has a state 20times larger than Obio Akpor to government.

#ReRun..

#SaiDakuku
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by marlockj: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Teewhy2:
Going to construction site with out the necessary PPE doesn't show safety is been considered. Accidents on site doesn't know if you are a president or governor when it occurs. This is how a visitor dress on site.

In other news
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

How does that helmet stop a crane from killing ,wen the tym is right
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Goddyj(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2015
that is my governor
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Bgorgeous: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by adedayourt(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Redhot111:
what do u mean by wat no one has ever done? No e pple even stand on nothing jst to do that carpentry wrk?

u not anywer close to underatnding dat statmnt undecided
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by sirvic29(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Chai!! Nigeria, why is it that we always like to drink panadol on top another person's headache? .Checking all the comments here, I can categorically say that, 99% of people talking ill against wike are not from Rivers. sometimes I wonder why some parts of Nigeria are so obsessed about south south affairs, they can't just bridle their tongue on matters concerning south south. Anyways, what happens in Bayelsa will repeat itself in rivers. They wanted to toy with Dickson not knowing that he's a strong man to toy with. You're giving someone food and he says he doesn't need it . Gosh !! why can't you leave him alone na by force?. Nigeria youths and their Ill mentality Sha.

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence