Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,025 members, 7,931,526 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* (1096 Views)

American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead! / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by cybermic007: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oh my! This new pic (left) of Craig David makes you wonder what happened to him, minus getting older. Wasn’t he like every girl’s fantasy about 15 years ago? (right) *sigh*. Hopefully, it’s just a bad pic
http://mcemmalex.com/this-new-photo-of-craig-david-sigh

Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by zerozeroseven(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Naija sun gat no chill undecided
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope its not the effect of drugs?

Cause I don't get how one goes from the pic below to the pic on top.
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by midehi2(f): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
he is getting old cheesy
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by onyowo(f): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Impossicant!!!!!
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by owanguy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
big lie
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by SurefireAsoOke: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
1 constant thing in life #CHANGE

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: This New Photo Of Craig David….*sigh* by barrysome001: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's simply the difference between old time and end time Craig David

(1) (Reply)

Controversy As Beauty Queen Is Engaged To Friend’s Widower 4 Months After Death / Maheeda Is Killing Instagram! Shows Off Part Of Her B00bs And B*tt In New Photos / Davido's First Cousin, Adenike Adeleke, Flaunts Her Assets (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.