Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,564 members, 7,932,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover (702 Views)

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up / Rich Man Cries For Help After Discovering THIS In The Handbag Of An Edo Girl / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by vicostyle200: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QOg23fPi0Ro/VmcoqRWdMlI/AAAAAAAAAkk/HffN9s2X_wo/s320/Fury%2Bwife.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fRTTKVnwvLo/VmcotRT2H-I/AAAAAAAAAk0/gYFkDWesEy4/s320/fury%2Bwife3.jpg[/img]
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! And this Brazilian woman has proved it by destroying her husband’s car.
A video of a pregnant woman smashing her spouse’ car for an alleged affair has already become a hit on the Internet. According to local media reports, the unnamed woman flew into a rage after spotting her husband in a company of a young mistress in a restaurant.
Taking a revenge to a whole new level, a furious woman smashed the windscreen, then repeatedly jumped up and down on the roof and threw rocks through the back window. At one point she even starts to rip the rest of the shattered glass with her bare hands.
Several passersby fearing for the woman’s health tried to stop her but in vain. Her cheating husband is believed to be sitting in the restaurant nearby but wisely choosing not to intervene.
It’s unknown whether the woman’s husband had filed a complaint against her as police were not called to the scene. The incident took place in Ceilandia near the Brazilian capital Brasilia on Saturday, December 5.
More Photos>>>http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/wife-smashes-husbands-car-after.html
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by Lucialovely(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by swizken89: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
check my signature
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by dachaste(f): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lolz how did dat solve her problem?

I can jus imagine d man running back to his lover and he'll be like

" dat crazy woman wants to kill me, u need to c wot she did to my car, don't tink I wanna go back there. Pls can I stay here for now?"

1 Like

Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by obiorathesubtle: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smh. Pregnant women and drama
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
And then after that what next? undecided

Instead of her to just calm the fück down she was busy acting like the side chick that she is.

What if she had a miscarriage?
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by x6blade(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why do women result to extreme violence when they get cheated on?
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by boboLIL(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
God pls cast away any spirit that will make me cheat my future wife especially when she is pregnant.....
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by misspicy(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked oboy jealousy is like new one.....it intoxicates one more than kai kai grin
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by SurefireAsoOke: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
I guess she has been suspecting/monitorin the husband for sometime

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Wife Smashes Husband's Car After Discovering He Has Lover by Favparis(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
That's so uncalled for...........

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Godly Women----------- / Imagine! A Married Man With Children Is A Gay / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.