Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet (4587 Views)

Goodnews: Read Obama's Last Bill That Favours Nigeria / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by RichDad1(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by invisibility: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2015
To everyone quoting me on this thread. Understand that I was simply supporting what the woman predicted. I was not mocking predictions.

I was simply saying that since Europe was unwise enough to allow terrorists into their territory without scrutiny then its easy to agree with any prediction or prophecy of terrorist attacks in Europe cos we already know this will happen.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
By 2028, China will emerge as world Power..
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
2033 to 2045 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans, the world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by MicroBox: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Macelliot:
I said it earlier that ISIS is anti-Christ.
What do you mean by Anti-Christ....
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
2046 to 2070 – Any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment. During the attack on the Muslim Rome, a new kind of weapon will be used the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
A new disease, aging for a few seconds! The rapid aging defeated, Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth, People become living robots, The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene, Hungary will receive signals from space, Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils). Animals turn half-human, A new religion.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by orunto27: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
How did he get eyes to browse these vision?
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2015
gbadexy:

I don't doubt this. I've wondered why despite how overwhelmingly awesome God is and how infinite the universe is, why he cares so much of our opinion of Him or if we worship Him.
I concluded in my own small understanding that HE has given us so much potential to develop so much that in the distant future, man would likely be immortal with the rate of technological advancement through unlocking the genetic codes responsible for ageing.
Heck, man has even successfully transplanted Head!
We are definitely more powerful than all the gods and deities people worship.
No wonder God told angels to bow to us and he takes time to communicate with some humans like a father to a child.
Man was created with so much potential that only the creator knows our limit.
u very right bro
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
gbadexy:

I don't doubt this. I've wondered why despite how overwhelmingly awesome God is and how infinite the universe is, why he cares so much of our opinion of Him or if we worship Him.
I concluded in my own small understanding that HE has given us so much potential to develop so much that in the distant future, man would likely be immortal with the rate of technological advancement through unlocking the genetic codes responsible for ageing.
Heck, man has even successfully transplanted Head!
We are definitely more powerful than all the gods and deities people worship.
No wonder God told angels to bow to us and he takes time to communicate with some humans like a father to a child.
Man was created with so much potential that only the creator knows our limit.
u very right bro more reason i believe no idols or traditional practices have power over me
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Manbryto(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
falseman:
Her full prophecies are chilling and I somehow believe her predictions towards year 3000 when men begin to use 34% of their brain and well as living in other planets, becoming immortal and communicating with God. She even said Putin won't be defeated......hmmmmm

Read more

http://www.alamongordo.com/the-prophecies-of-baba-vanga/

End time as they say is still very far.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by falseman(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Manbryto:

There's no end individuals will come and go. I wish I could experience year 3000 just to see advance tech.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Manbryto:

End of this era.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Particularly interested in the Obama prediction.... Did she mention his name or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television / 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate / The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.