Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,527 members, 7,926,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

International Studying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Studying (334 Views)

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria / If You Are Studying Any Of These Courses In Nigerian Universities beware / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Studying by Niaabraham: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm going to be outta high school in a few months and I dream of studying abroad.As a child I've always had this passion to explore and study the female body.(I'm a girl).
I plan on becoming an obstetrician in future and a well-known one for that matter.At the moment My mom is in support of me leaving the country but my dad wants me to go to unilag.
I do not know the best country yet to study an undergraduate course but I think with the little I've heard that Nigeria is not technologically inclined and thus she's lacking behind in her medical field.
I'm asking my fellow wise Nairalanders for advice on convincing my dad that my passion is to leave the country(don't get it wrong I love my country)and experience a more broader outlook on medicine.
Also,for those studying abroad where is the the best place and school for my career path?....I don't mind info on scholarships.It would be of great help if you guys can provide meaningful and helpful posts and ideas on what you think I should do.Btw I'm 16.
Re: International Studying by salisy: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Niger

(1) (Reply)

The Mandate International / UI 2015-2016 PRE-DEGREE Form Is Out School Contact 0 7 0 6 9 7 3 7 7 1 4 To . / A Day Free Seminar On Passing Jamb Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.