Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities (5599 Views)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Dasukigate: 6 Reasons Why Jonathan Must Be Made To Break His Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks to Truckpusher tomakint and GenbIoodykiller for doing justice on this thread.

This is even laughable!... Arrest Jonathan??... Who's gonna do that??... The dullard_ in Aso rock... I laugh! grin

These zombies are just deluding themselves, please zombies should wake up. This is 2015 not 1983.

Even GutterSystem AKA QuotaSystem is also talking. grin

Almajiris every where.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ajah ocha bagai enya!!

Nkita racha nni Ikpu...
that's an Igbo dialect. Truckpusher, we speak the same language ooo. Why do you refer to me as an expansionist when we're already family?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by sokoh400(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
jayfolarin:
Imagine the set of foools nigeria has as its youth. Disgusting set of humans whose only defence in support of a president who ruined their lives and deprived them of living like 'normal humans' is ''He's in bayelsa, Go and arrest him..'' What a set of complete lunatics we have in that country called nigeria!!!

I use to share the same sentiment as yourself. But I must say at this point that some of their frustrations are justified. You have to understand that GEJ is not the only president that has squandered the commonwealth resources of this country, am not against persecuting or fighting corruption, but such a process should be holistic. Jonathan is kinsman of the south-south, he may or may not have performed during his tenure, but the fact remains that he his from a region that contributes 90 percent of the nations revenue, with little or no development to show for it over the years. When the people still get 13 percent out of 90 of the resources generated in their territory, when some sections of the elites are deliberating frustrating the implementation of the PIB, persecuting their kinsman may escalate the injustice meted on this region since independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by Blizzy9ja: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
arsetalks:
You people should stop this chest beating nonsense. If you honestly believe PMB is not probing Le Shoeless then you are more myopic than Le shoeless himself.

He is not bigger than even Otuoke not to talk of Nigeria as a whole.
Maybe next time u should read comments and understand them very well before u spill ur gibberish
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by fastestfinger: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Lucasbalo:
From my personal angle, all the worthless leaders before Jonathan and Jonathan himself and the crooked ones in this dispensation must be probed for corruption and indicted. For anyone to support any of this slimeballs is a sin. They have bastardized and pauperise the country that only posterity can bring her out of the cesspool of rot and decadence. If Nigerians realise how bad the country is, there will be a bloody revolution. No one on Nairaland can point to three positive things in Nigeria. What a shame for a country so blessed by nature to turn to a Junkyard.
There won't be a revolution, because Nigeria is a country and not a nation.
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by GMan650(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
asadike:
I agree. oya, go and arrest him now. Gej is bigger than buhari obj and tinubi put together. make buhari try am now.

Lol.....babe you must be daydreaming when you typed this. GEJ x 10 < Tinubu
GEJ x 8 < OBJ
GEJ x 15 < Buhari
GEJ = Ibori

If not for the immunity that covers ex-president, I'm sure GEJ would be in EFCC custody now

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by wiseoneking: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2015
. Buhari you are asking to arrest Gej is the most deceitful corrupt man in Nigeria. Nobody touches Gej. Buhari himself will go to jail if he dares that.
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by OFFICIAL336: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
arsetalks:
You people should stop this chest beating nonsense. If you honestly believe PMB is not probing Le Shoeless then you are more myopic than Le shoeless himself.

What are you waiting for nah? Go and arrest him.
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by OFFICIAL336: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2015
arsetalks:

What are you waiting for nah? Go and arrest him. Then you will know the real reason Tompolo acquired a WARSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by Franzeez(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
eye4eye:
These were just give away to Jonathan's cronies. Can Jonathan defend any of these give away funds today?

cc: Ngeneukwenu, tonyebarcanista, omemka, cleverly, noblezone, modath, mynd44,

Tell Buhari to call the FBI

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Thanks to Truckpusher tomakint and GenbIoodykiller for doing justice on this thread.

This is even laughable!... Arrest Jonathan??... Who's gonna do that??... The dullard_ in Aso rock... I laugh! grin

These zombies are just deluding themselves, please zombies should wake up. This is 2015 not 1983.

Even GutterSystem AKA QuotaSystem is also talking. grin

Almajiris every where.
i just wanted to thank my brother...they seriously want to hang jonathan and forget about their elites who have stolen and bled the niger delta dry...nonsense neighbors weve got...it is when the niger delta goes all mad then would we know where this scam of a country stands...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
i just wanted to thank my brother...they seriously want to hang jonathan and forget about their elites who have stolen and bled the niger delta dry...nonsense neighbors weve got...it is when the niger delta goes all mad then would we know where this scam of a country stands...

Don't mind the fools. I don't care if Jonathan is corrupt, Nothing must happen to him. If anything should happen to Jonathan. The zombies keep shielding their own criminals and they want us to punish ours.

Yeye dey smell. Jonathan is a saint compared to those thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by asadike(f): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

am here nne you scarce for my eyes cheesy wink kiss
lol. no worry. your runaway asadike don return.
Re: Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2015
I believe it's finish touch that is being put to the prosecution of Jonathan in order for the case not to be dismissed by the court for lack of evidence. If Jonathan ends up in jail, he won't be the first president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Was There No Pogroms After Murtala's Murder By Dimka? / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered / Happening Now: Igbos In Usa Are On Ground For Show Down Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.