Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,739 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister (1134 Views)

18 Year Ben Murray-bruce In London With Sis.. See Reactions!! / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own / The Nigeria Policewoman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by akereconfi: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2015
The Nigeria High Commission in a first of its kind event, met with the leaders of the different Nigerian societies to acknowledge the commendable efforts they have been contributing towards the welfare and development of Nigerian students in the UK and the positive projection of Nigeria's image on your campuses.

Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by akereconfi: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Photo with Minister/Head, Consular, Education & Welfare
Nigeria High Commission London

Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by tomakint: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015
What is this when about 29,000 Nigerian youths (mostly innocent ones) have been penciled down for deportations while the stipends given those already deported are being looted by fellow Nigerians at the Nigerian High Commission offices with the nasty Nigerian Custom and Immigration officials undecided undecided so what is the purpose of these photo albums......I am not hating on your 'pose' mind you cool I just want to know what you guys can do to curb these menace of deportation back to hellish Nigeria especially on the innocent and hardworking Nigerian youths mistakenly deported......
Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by adren(m): 1:14am On Dec 09, 2015
@Op
i tap from your testimony or oppression or whatever it is you want to achieve by making this hit FP..

me sef for dey yankee now dey flex like u if to say my parents don hustle down for me..

nothing sweet like bolanle ooo..i swear!!

everything just comes easy..
Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by ORACLE1975(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Testimony time.......
Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by Standing5(m): 4:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm . . .
Re: A Nairalander At The Nigeria High Commission London With Minister by captainflash(m): 4:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Too early abeg, some narialanders Are still slping

cool

I Appreciate ur effort.

Fp things here i come

cool

don't forget to dash me likes biko

cool

infact, am still a brother in this section, and a brother deserve to get a million of likes, abi i lie?

cool

(1) (Reply)

Pics. How Innoson Motors All Began. / A Website In Seven Nigerian Languages! / Business Ideas For Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.