Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited (1959 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 / Urgent Vacancy At Livewire Safety Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited by DMainMan: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Hi everyone. A freind of mine sent me this. If you know anyone who is qualified or if you are qualified, don't hesitate to apply.

"I am now contract recruitment officer to Livewire Safety limited ( http://livewiresafety.com/) . We are seriously in need of security personnel to work in Yaba shopping mall. That person must be able to read and write and have at least SSCE. He must be 5.2 tall and reside around Mushin, Shomolu, Amuwo Odofin, Mainland and Surulere Axis. The person should send his/her CV to ftlawi.livewirerecruitment@yahoo.com. or call +2348083333740.

Things needed to bring: One full size picture, 3 passport photograph, 2 guarantors and passport for each of them. CV , O level certificate, height 5.6, handwritten application to the Operation manager, livewire safety ltd . 31 Okota road , Isolo , Lagos."
Re: Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited by ALVA001: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2015
D
Re: Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2015
SCAM grin
Re: Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited by DMainMan: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
SCAM grin

Lol. I guess you are new on nairaland. That is how some of you here miss opportunity.

Same thing happened in Shell Graduate Opportunity thread I opened.

Do you actually know the meaning of Job Scam or you just feel like saying scam to stylishly disinterest others to increase your ward chances?
Re: Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited by izutex007(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2015
DMainMan:

Lol. I guess you are new on nairaland. That is how some of you here miss opportunity.

Same thing happened in Shell Graduate Opportunity thread I opened.

Do you actually know the meaning of Job Scam or you just feel like saying scam to stylishly disinterest others to increase your ward chances?

Bro. U r always on point....bin following ur posts

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies (graduate And Young Professionals) / Etisalat Customer Care Rep (new Thread) / Looking For Ad Hoc Staffs @spaceba.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.