Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? (4145 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by javalove(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
xzile:

MAN THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE.DON'T XPECT IT WAY U THINK,CUZ IT AINT HOW FAR BUT HOW WELL.
HES COOKING HIS LINES AND I THINK HE IS CURRENTLY D BEST.

what d fff?

what the hell is he cooking for more than 2yrs . . .

and if the album comes out, his bestline cannot be as intelligent, as perfect and as tight as "my train of thought would run you over when you are on my track" by modenine .

his delivery cant be berra dan M I's delivery

he cant be as humorous as Terry tha rapman

His beats cant be sicker than that of Naeto C

he shud just forget the album and join storm as back up singer or hype man
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
this thread is just crackin me up grin grin grin grin so this is what i've been missing, i have to open rap threads more often cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by darequam(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
@java
pls i think u should chill on this issue, the problem with sauce, might be general like the Credit crunch crisis,
there av been some artist that av been so long expected to rlease their album and av not bcus of one reason or the other, e.g
50cent
eminem
terry G
da-grin
ruggedman
saucekid e.t.c
try and be patient with him
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
SauceKid is piss poor!

Jack rhymes and beats all day slowpoke!
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by lalaboi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

SauceKid is piss poor!

Jack rhymes and beats all day slowpoke!

everybody is piss poor for ya. . .lol. . . .
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by timmfikk(m): 4:35am On Jun 08, 2009
I think LaLaboi and SHaz are still waiting till they finish laffin before locking this thread now,

Any thread where Tosin comments on always end up on Mode9  stuff at the end of the day, this is why i hate storming ur thread any fucking sec.

@ Java, Princesa na Ogba Gurl. my word shuld speak for yah
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by timmfikk(m): 4:55am On Jun 08, 2009
I think Dora Akunyili Re-Branding Nigeria is Applying to Sauce as well, Re-Branding Ogba Style of Rap. lipsrsealed just thinking the best thing the guy is doing to his song or album ooo, but to me i think he should keep droping dose singles of he's so that we can know he's not leaving the Game abi na Game no leave am i wan talk.

There are real M.C's wey no fit shout, Their Lyrics speaks for them, we have them all over the World coz i know no why Mode9 own come be Naija thing wey una dey shout on. He believe in His dream and his getting fucking ####$$$$$ in it, So if ur not Satisfy with what he's Dropping Mehn Fucking Leave dose who enjoy his music style nah.

Thats why M.I dey mention Rugged-Mahn, Sauce Kid and many of them for HHWA in Abuja sey make dem buy other Hip artist album and Listen to it for the love of the GAME. coz if Rugged fit open mouth talk say buying another artist album and listening to it is a WASTE OF TIME to Him , oh boy that statement since January do make me Hate the Guy like anything , coz he really Disgrace the love of the Game i have for him
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by javalove(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2009
timmfikk:

I think Dora Akunyili Re-Branding Nigeria is Applying to Sauce as well, Re-Branding Ogba Style of Rap. lipsrsealed just thinking the best thing the guy is doing to his song or album ooo, but to me i think he should keep droping dose singles of he's so that we can know he's not leaving the Game abi na Game no leave am i wan talk.

There are real M.C's wey no fit shout, Their Lyrics speaks for them, we have them all over the World coz i know no why Mode9 own come be Naija thing wey una dey shout on. He believe in His dream and his getting fucking ####$$$$$ in it, So if ur not Satisfy with what he's Dropping Mehn Fucking Leave dose who enjoy his music style nah.

Thats why M.I dey mention Rugged-Mahn, Sauce Kid and many of them for HHWA in Abuja sey make dem buy other Hip artist album and Listen to it for the love of the GAME. coz if Rugged fit open mouth talk say buying another artist album and listening to it is a WASTE OF TIME to Him , oh boy that statement since January do make me Hate the Guy like anything , coz he really Disgrace the love of the Game i have for him

Well u have spoken well. Rug head man is a disgrace . . .!
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by dammiecool(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
Javadawg shut up!!! I say shut up!!! angry
Buyin mode f9 album na waste of liquid
listnin 2 traks like nine,talkin 2 u,(cos of banky w)coup de grace(cos he diss rugged) may not be waste of time
but d rest na serious waste of time grin
80% of his tracks is full of noise, makin it complete a waste of time grin
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by javalove(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
dammiecool:

listnin 2 traks like nine,talkin 2 u,(cos of banky w)coup de grace(cos he diss rugged) may not be waste of time

ooo dun . . e pain am. ela oju kan grin grin

Now i now u didnt go to skool at all. So tracks like Chilling wiv ya girl, A hero comes home, Bush Gal Behind gal ans so one with indepth lyrics sef na noise . .

person wey no get person type no fit appreaciate another person.
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
Would be very funny if the album he eventually drops is actually VERY good cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by dammiecool(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
Olodo roboto I said 20% is ok
but 80% is complete noise makin infact his name should be Mode Alariwo grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
ibkaye:

Would be very funny if the album he eventually drops is actually VERY good cheesy

i seriously doubt that undecided
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by khanye(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
Abinibi yato si Ability
No b by force!
Enu o se!
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by chrisical(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
dammiecool:

yes talking to you,nine,coup de grace are the better tracks on the album.The rest na, tongue
Re: Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? by javalove(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2009
chrisical:

yes talking to you,nine,coup de grace are the better tracks on the album.The rest na, tongue

ur brain is infected wiv FIRZ virus . . it needs scanning!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lowkey Remix Flowsick Ft K – Switch,shank & Ice Prince / Lil Kesh Ft Olamide Logo Benz Video / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Dj YK – Table Shaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.