Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,975 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son (16676 Views)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Iyamar(f): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
unongu:
My youngest son, Terhemba Emmanuel Unongu, is 5yrs old... The best wishes of Nairalanders will be highly appreciated, please. Join me in making this birthday a memorable one for him. Thanks a bunch!
He is cute May God bless him. Wishing him Long life and prosperity. Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by unongu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
TruthHurts1:

Happy Birthday to the young handsome dude grin
Thanks for the lovely cake, I appreciate.
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by unongu(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Subuhanalahi:
Happy Birthday Boy.
Possess your possession in life.
Thanks
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by unongu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iyamar:
He is cute May God bless him. Wishing him Long life and prosperity. Happy birthday dear
Thanks
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Adiara: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
happy birthday sweety,God bless ur new age.
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Emeka71(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
jaymejate:
Happy birthday. NL is awaiting you grin sign up fast
He will do that when He is 16.
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Emeka71(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
exhibition:
ok!
Need something on Jumia at discount? Contact me now!
Jumia fall My hand.
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
HBD to you sweedy.... Grow up and shine....
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by Lokospirit(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am celebrating my orente today too she is 7

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by chukxie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
unongu:
grin grin grin thanks, and maybe you should free the rat now grin

Diaris God ooooo!
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by unongu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
silibaba:
[i][/i][b][/b]

where is the cake
grin grin grin Cake coming right up
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by LordMecuzy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
unongu:
ouch! We live in Abuja, but will be in Makurdi for the yuletide... Make we hook up that time.

No wahala I dey
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by nairalforlaughs: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Happy Birthday to your handsome sun. Wishing him many more years in good health and prosperity.
Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abatsam111:
Hit the LIKE button to show some love to this giant! grin grin grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/3170267_Ratserving_jpg9e9cd9826554ff010b17f60839917c5e
wen u finally catch d RAT that ate ur nysc and BSC cerTificate

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Happy Birthday to him!!!

He's such a cutie!!! kiss kiss
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by ernecy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oh cute boi, am wishing you and me a LLNP since its my birthday too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by panegyrics: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
unongu:
My youngest son, Terhemba Emmanuel Unongu, is 5yrs old... The best wishes of Nairalanders will be highly appreciated, please. Join me in making this birthday a memorable one for him. Thanks a bunch!
He's my birthday mate... Api birthday to both of us. We will both live long on earth and enjoy evri gud tinz of life(AMEN)

1 Like

Re: 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son by MrCork: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2015
unongu:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.