Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria (987 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Olusola Oke;apc Primaries Candidate Set To Dump Party. / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by alberson(f): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Indications are rife that one of the front-runners in the United States of America presidential race, Ben Carson, will visit Nigeria this month.
Ben Carson
Carson, 64, who is a retired neurosurgeon and a popular author, will tour Kenya, which he says is his ancestral home, Zambia and Nigeria in tour that will commence on Sunday, December 27 and will last a week.
Speaking to popular U.S radio host, Hugh Hewitt, on Monday, December 7, in an interview, Carson said: “I think a lot of our policy in the future is going to affect Africa.”
“But I’m going to those three countries in particular because my ancestors are from the Kenya-Tanzania region, the Turkana tribe. I’ve had all of that traced back.”
According to him, the tour will enable him make decisions based on “seeing things firsthand” as opposed to “filtered information”. He further informed the radio host that his trip to Nigeria will include a visit to a medical school named after him.

1 Like

Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
I love this guy..... He is my crush
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by Meriekriss: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmm...Obama don open gate for Black men now....But what exactly will touring these countries add to his chances of winning the USA presidential elections??

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol! Seriously... I think he should worry about Donald Trump winning and not coming to Nigeria or Kenya grin

#TrumpForPresidency
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by kamiti(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Staying in Nairobi and the other capitals will enable Carson to "see things firsthand"? Let's hope he goes and mingles with his tribes-men, the Turkana.. grin grin
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by princemillla(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Kindly visit my office too once u get to Nigeria. I promise to host u sir.
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by Ahmedie25(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Queennikky:
Just be aware dat is a 64 yr old o
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
I was about putting a call through to my Kano Hit Squad thinking it was Donald Trump but unfortunately it's Ben Carson, so I won't bother. grin
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin U no well, sorry
Zoharariel:
I was about putting a call through to my Kano Hit Squad thinking it was Donald Trump but unfortunately it's Ben Carson, so I won't bother. grin
Re: Popular U.S Presidential Candidate Set To Visit Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Queennikky:
What shocked shocked
U wan Bleep am? grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Break Down Of President Buhari's 2016 Budget / Mountain Of Fire Worshippers In Rivers Protest Funds Diversion -Punch / Fire On Buhari By Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.