Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? (1519 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2015
The question just came to my mind now.

I'm in my office as i type and all a sudden looked at my Laptop's power adapter on the ground, together with other wires/cables and the shapelessness of how the lay on the ground forms the shape of a scorpion. I looked and just consciously imagined what if it was a real scorpion, what would have happened? Obviously, the scorpion would bite me and possibly hurt/kill me.

Secondly, if one founds himself in a thick forest or wilderness and a starved lion appears, the lion would most likely devour the human being. Same thing applies to a tiger, snake, crocodile, alligator etc.

There are other crawling and flying insects like mosquitoes, ants, bees, rats etc that are also dangerous. the mosquitoes aim is to bite human beings and give them malaria, which can kill if not treated properly. Lassa fever can be gotten if rat infest human foods.

What exactly is the purpose of these 'deadly' animals as regards creation?
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2015
which of the many gods?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:
which of the many gods?

The thiests' God
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by SurefireAsoOke: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Hhmmmm bt this animals are also food to human.

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well apparently, God meant lions to be vegetarians and snake to walk the earth like others. But what do I know? Let me call your fellow theists to explain for you wella

KingEbukasBlog, winner01, sukkot, eh......... And the like.

*Skips out of thread*
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by sukkot: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sirwere i hail bros. back to kweshun.

This world we live in operates on only 2 principles. crime and punishment. so basically planet earth is the ' judgement ground '. this is where you come to receive judgement for crimes of either this life or past life. and whatever crime you commit, you may think you have gotten away with it because you dont receive swift judgement for it but believe me when i tell you you will pay for ALL your crimes. and everything you see on earth is part of how you will pay for punishment. mosquitoes may give you malaria or some terminal fever, wild animals like lions may tear you up in the bushes. its all part of punishment. so everywhere you look there is potential danger for you and you can never escape your punishment.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; << SO UNDER THE SUN IS PLANET EARTH AND AS YOU CAN SEE, IT IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. THATS WHY WE HAVE THESE BODIES ON EARTH BECAUSE THESE BODIES CAN FEEL PAIN.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. >>> SO BASICALLY WILD ANIMALS WILL TEAR YOU APART. SOME OF THOSE WILD ANIMALS ARE HUMANS TOO LOL.

POINT BEING WE ARE REINCARNATED PERIODICALLY ONTO THIS FLOATING PIECE OF ROCK CALLED EARTH TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AND OBEY THE LORDS COMMANDMENTS AND ANY ONE WHO FINDS IT HARD TO DO THIS HAS SINISTER CREATURES HIDING IN EVERY CORNER WAITING ON THE LORD TO GIVE THE GO AHEAD TO DEVOUR THAT PERSON. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

The thiests' God

The one they cannot prove exists

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by winner01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have a video clip titled; Conflict in heaven
it will answer all your questions perfectly.
But i dunno how to upload it.

Plants and animals coexisted peacefully in the garden of Eden.
Even plants didnt have thorns.
The fall of man caused it

Watch it here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmLVU_nvo8

God bless you as you watch.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by winner01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:
which of the many gods?
The one you are obsessed about. angry
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:

The one they cannot prove exists
That's not the issue.

I want a discussion on the purpose of animals on planet earth and why they chose to 'kill' man.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

That's not the issue.

I want a discussion on the purpose of animals on planet earth and why they chose to 'kill' man.

Animals kill humans because humans believe animals will kill them. Humans level of consciousness is still very low to the extent that we are brutal to animals and they will in turn harm us. When humans begin to see love every creature, they will in turn love us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by CoolUsername: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
The same reason he put all that fossil evidence in the ground, to test your faith!! /s
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:

Animals kill humans because humans believe animals will kill them. Humans level of consciousness is still very low to the extent that we are brutal to animals and they will in turn harm us. When humans begin to see love every creature, they will in turn love us

What about mosquitoes? What have i done that every night mosquitoes play music to my ears and then bite me? What about rats that would keep going to people's kitchen and eating food stuff? What prompted such actions in them.

Yes may for the wild animals like lion, snakes etc but lets deal with these smaller animals
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by tpiar: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
to repopulate the earth.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

What about mosquitoes? What have i done that every night mosquitoes play music to my ears and then bite me? What about rats that would keep going to people's kitchen and eating food stuff? What prompted such actions in them.

Yes may for the wild animals like lion, snakes etc but lets deal with these smaller animals

If you surrounding is clean,no stagnant water with good drainage system,stuff like mosquitoes can be easily averted lol.

In Nigeria pidgins run away from humans but in the UK I walk pass them and they are not scared. It does seem the birds are aware I will go to jail if I harmed them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by twosquare(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

It came as a result of curse.. I know mosquitoes are not meant to suck blood but nectars like a butterfly... Those things began to manifest by the reason of a curse that came as a result of a fallen world... The animals now known as wild became so and start misbehaving, killing one another for food by the reason of the First Anointing that was lost. It calmed them down but the one in operation have the might and codings to change nature....
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:

If you surrounding is clean,no stagnant water with good drainage system,stuff like mosquitoes can be easily averted lol.

In Nigeria pidgins run away from humans but in the UK I walk pass them and they are not scared. It does seem the birds are aware I will go to jail if I harmed them.

Yes if surrounding isn't clean, mosquitoes would come. But what are they supposed to feed on assuming there isn't any flesh available? Like dogs or cats, can't they fly without harming people

Why can't you go into a lions den with 10 lions and come back alive?

Animal rearing isn't new, but wild animals are something else.

On the argument that men get killed by wild animals cos man also kill them is flawed on the premise that, lion is so dangerous that it would kill a goat, which ordinarily is harmless.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by davodyguy: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
twosquare:
It came as a result of curse.. I know mosquitoes are not meant to suck blood but nectars like a butterfly... Those things began to manifest by the reason of a curse that came as a result of a fallen world... The animals now known as wild became so and start misbehaving, killing one another for food by the reason of the First Anointing that was lost. It calmed them down but the one in operation have the might and codings to change nature....

This response kinda provide a close answer in that, its gives credence to sin as the origin for these 'killings'

But the question is, why would Adam and Eve sin and the judgement is to turn lion violent to a goat? Why?

Why should a rat go to one's kitchen and mess up foods stuff? Did God design it to be so? I'm sure you dare not spare a crock coach playing around your post of stew, neither will you not want to kill a bee at first sight of nearness
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

Yes if surrounding isn't clean, mosquitoes would come. But what are they supposed to feed on assuming there isn't any flesh available? Like dogs or cats, can't they fly without harming people

Why can't you go into a lions den with 10 lions and come back alive?

Animal rearing isn't new, but wild animals are something else.

On the argument that men get killed by wild animals cos man also kill them is flawed on the premise that, lion is so dangerous that it would kill a goat, which ordinarily is harmless.

There are Mosquitoes in England and they do not bite,well a tiny insect very similar to the ones in Africa. Apparently there are 2,500 species of them of which the females are the ones who bite due to them needing a vital protein to feed their eggs. So I guess they have a good reason for biting you....and please donate blood grin

A for the Lions,I personally feel they are bad to us humans because of our bad nature. However I will encourage you to stay away from them. Lions are not known for eating human flesh,they simply kill because they feel threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by winner01(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

This response kinda provide a close answer in that, its gives credence to sin as the origin for these 'killings'

But the question is, why would Adam and Eve sin and the judgement is to turn lion violent to a goat? Why?

Why should a rat go to one's kitchen and mess up foods stuff? Did God design it to be so? I'm sure you dare not spare a crock coach playing around your post of stew, neither will you not want to kill a bee at first sight of nearness
Did you watch the clip from the link i posted?
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why God Created Animals, Especially The Wild Ones? by twosquare(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
davodyguy:

it's still the same thing: since man is no longer under the will of God, animals follow suit... It's all similar. You asked about rats atrocities, have you ever thought that humans does the same by breaking unlawfully into another man's house to scavenge for a livelihood, thereby messing up their lives etc.? God didn't design it like that, the present things you see is another design of an Enemy (a civilization of a wicked being who dictates how the system ought to run). Adam sinned because he thought he had a better offer (a shortcut to achieve the desired result). What you call the judgement is not the judgement of God... That's not even what He wants after the fall.... Satan with time gained access into the protective spiritual atmosphere of the earth and turn earth to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist And Agnostic Group On Whatsapp! / Atheists In The House. How Are You Coping? / Someone Sends Mosque Terrible Christmas Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.