Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) (55883 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by macaranta(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Too casual
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by priscaoge(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=16pt]NOTHING [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is him that would present the budget not his dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
same sh!t everyday .... anyway check my signature for money making.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by ril19(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Official Outing In An Unofficial Outfit.
#NotCool
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just maybe it's a bit casual...
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by sorom4: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing. Is there anywhere in the constitution that states that a man must wear suit to present his budget? Wear whatever that fits you

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Godsp4k(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
E dae show say him na Simple man. It is an official meeting not a birthday party 4 crying-out loud /yeye dae smell
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Makinz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rhetorical question
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Delphi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that dressing. It's high time we stopped stereotyping. Just see it in this way, "the hood does not make the monk". To me, this time around he has not committed any misdemeanor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
He is nothing but a low life thug.

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.
sorry, you are just pained, undecided
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
E pain OP

cheesy

Personally I don't like Fayose, but I see nothing wrong with it, it's his game plan.. Play into the people's hearts...

Actually if i were a governor, busy up and about, I'd rather put something on that takes 5 minutes than suit that takes 30 mins, needs dry cleaning and will cause heat.. This is Africa abeg, no need to dress like Obama and sweat like ewu Christmas

Practicality all the way tongue
well said...sister mary outside ,delilah at home symptoms..huh
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by santosesq1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Would u have wanted him go naked or with agbada ? Wats de offence being Simple ? Nigerians !
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by samsard(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.
But a class conscious supposed high society guy/lady like you will almost certainty not achieved what he has achieved, at least not in this life. At most, you may have a successful Nairaland career where the reward is a few likes.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by psquaret: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
make una leave am his days are Numbered, ask Raymond Dokpesi he will tell how far.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by gurunlocker: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
if he wear big cloth, they will complain. if he wear casual dress, they will still complain..... mofos

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by iswallker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
His dressing is too formal. Should have worn boxers, singlet and bathroom slippers

gawd....dash these guy sense before this year runs out....ijn i pray..... grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
unitysheart:
Mumu Governor. I guess public servants should dress like that to work too, including official functions.
y ur life b like this? undecided
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
How does his dressing influence his presentation.. Nigerians I wonder for una.. this is the type of mentality that allows the masses to be deceived.

If facebook owner or Bill Gates wears T-shirts and Sweaters to a official event.. the same ignoramuses here will call it trendy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by DMfreak: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
olufemimajek:
Very silly governor! Wearing a polo to an official gathering... i weep for Ekiti ppl....

Why e dey pain u?
Abi that man steal ur goat?
Mind how you insult peole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Winning123: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lucialovely:
Nothing undecided

You will be addressed the way you are dressed. This is disgraceful
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Winning123: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Winning123:

You will be addressed the way you are dressed. This is disgraceful
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Otapipia: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
madridguy:
JOBLESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. WHICH EFFECT DID HIS DRESSING HAS ON THE BUDJECT PRESENTATION. IF HE DECIDE TO DRESS LIKE DINO PEOPLE WILL STILL CALL HIM BABALAWO. MAY GOD HELP US.

"BUDJECT"? Go back to school immediately before it's too late.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by dyn1800: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
If likes make him wear ordinary pant. So far he delivers...... Let's leave formal dressing to oyinbo
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:

they are not complaining...
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
im sure he is good to go
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
fine dress
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by mrbillz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
This man has made runs difficult in Ado with his ponmo and fish governance. to hustle this days come hard. time to relocate to dick-ville to make some dough smiley
Im yet to figure out what this man has done so far since i came to Ado this month. Maybe he needs time like Buhari. where u dey for ado?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeria!

You expect him to wear agbada or suit, right? I'd wear just a pair of jean and T-shirt with Timberland as a President; and nothing's gon' happen. The heavens will not fall. The oceans will not run dry. The opposition party can also talk shit, albeit in a very gnorant manner. Cos that's the only viable and perfect politics they play in this country...the opposition politics. Rubbish!

Little wonder my love for the Americans: Comfort over class. No pretence, no force. Just whatever rocks your boat. That's how life is supposed to be: Easy. Free. Fun.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.