Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) (51819 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When You Finally Caught That JUMIA Customer That Always Rejects His Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by otiigba1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why crucify the rat? Its not fair

2 Likes

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Heureaux: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Medunah:
Where z the joke?
me sef dey find am
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by lilremedy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Check This

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abeyjide:
you get candle wax (very hot) and keep droping it on the rat from head to tail
na wicked person you go be haba

1 Like

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by ikorodureporta: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op must be a rat eater
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by aalangel(f): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
This rat finally made front page....mtcheww.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by rolexsms(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
iteleaye:
The rat dey look up to God for help... Why hath thou forsaken me

Na so one mumu rat wan come chop the gucci footwear wey i dey sell... But i fast pass am
how much pls i love it
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2015
loomer:
Una no dey tire to dey post same photos every now and then? Even the mods wey dey carry such topics go front page self be like say dem lack assignment
your d.p tho.... wink tongue
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by jbl007(m): 1:09am On Dec 12, 2015
iteleaye:

Na so one mumu rat wan come chop the gucci footwear wey i dey sell... But i fast pass am
Bro...ow much is it? Ama shoe-freak.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by HRich(m): 2:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Medunah:
Where z the joke?
You are still sleeping. When you wake up, you will see the joke.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by iteleaye(m): 4:05am On Dec 12, 2015
jbl007:
Bro...ow much is it? Ama shoe-freak.

Reach me on 0813.5.2.7.8.456 (whatsapp)
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by iteleaye(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2015
rolexsms:
how much pls i love it

You can reach me on 0813.5.2.7.8.456 (whatsapp)
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by sweatlana: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Animal cruelty. Just kill the damn thing without making it suffer

1 Like

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Godblesmyhustle: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Ionkidiz:
How did this poo even get to front page? Is this news

The kind of crazy these Mods push to FP these days makes me wonder?

Seun, this kind of stuff belittles NL . Do something

1 Like

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
Hahahha
This is what the Yorubas will call
Akutukue lona orun

Ipledge10 translation embarassed I wanna laugh tongue
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by miqos02(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2015
rats abuse
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Trapnews: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Whymee:
This is crucifixion, the rat with surely resurrect in 3 days as prophesized, ....to save the world from sin.

undecided

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Trapnews: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Abeyjide:
you get candle wax (very hot) and keep droping it on the rat from head to tail
shocked

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Looks like that rat that says ""God abeg dash this person sense"" grin
same rat that says "Paddy Mi hwfa jare"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2015
grin
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Nubian113:

grin the yoruba is strong but it means nobody care if you die
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Leon90(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2015
OP!...always refusing SENSE since the time of Nebukadnezzer.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by ichommy(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2015
grin
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by opeyemisteph: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
iteleaye:

How much is this Gucci?
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2015
iteleaye:

Guy I like the footwear In your signature
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Confessng: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2015
The die of its death on the way to heaven literally
But it simply means even it has no chance for /of survival
Nubian113:

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by olayinex(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
end rat in end time
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by iteleaye(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
opeyemisteph:

How much is this Gucci?

Bro reach me on 0813.5.2.7.8.456 (whatsap)
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by iteleaye(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2015
xseed:

Guy I like the footwear In your signature

Yeah, thank you
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
call the cops ode...
free2ryhme:
this is animal cruelty angry

it is not funny
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
The die of its death on the way to heaven literally
But it simply means even it has no chance for /of survival
some yoruba sentence are not meant to be translated. ..just leave it like that

1 Like

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2015
OLOHUN! How many times would this picture trend on Nairaland? Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Have Too Much Swags / Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.