Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,821 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Robbing Now At Benin Express Way 09/12\2015 4:32 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Robbing Now At Benin Express Way 09/12\2015 4:32 (2988 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Robbing Now At Benin Express Way 09/12\2015 4:32 by akinyeleaa: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
I believe this act of attaching tribes to crime is bad, why not just robbers, why attack a particular tribe. It is this same you guys that'll make noise when they say your brother commits a crime.

If you are gonna quote me, use your brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Robbing Now At Benin Express Way 09/12\2015 4:32 by DerideGull(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
gulfer:
Since nobody has bothered to ask this question, I think I should; @OP, how did you deduce these robbers are fulanis? From your point of origin, you are Igbo and I am not surprised your hasty conclusion that the robbers are Fulani and not your money-crazed brothers.

Do you realized that the robbers did not kill the people they robbed? Those who were robbed and allowed to continue their journey informed other road users what is taking place in front of them. I guess the robbed road users informed the OP about the character of the perpetrators. Per the bolded, this is the worst case of illogicality. Does it mean that a Fulani or Yoruba cannot initiate a journey from where the OP stated? Nigerians are wasteful. No wonder there is a call for disintegration of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Pays Tribute To His Elder Sister Who Died Last Boxing Day / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu – Buhari (2016) / Pics: Kogites Reacts To The Commissioning Of Shanty Bakery By The State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.